5 ⭐︎I'm Gonna Get Ya Back⭐︎

"Well Officer Friendly, from up the roadways. Welcome to the Big City." Morales Says and both men look over the roof of the big building at all the moaning and groaning monsters below.

"God it's like time square down there." Andrea sighs, "Time Square?" Eli questions trying to look over. "How's the signal? Morales questions
T-Dog. "Like Dixon's brain...weak" He says, making Spencer cover her mouth to hide her grin, and look at Eli. He starts to snicker beneath his hand "Shut up dude," She whispers and hits him on the side with her elbow. Soon enough both kids leaning against the wall start to chuckle at each other.

"Keep trying." Morales sighs, "Why there's nothing we can do. Not a damn thing." Andrea says. "Got some people outside the city is all, there's no refugee center. That's a pipe dream." Morales says to Rick...Grimes? Spencer didn't know why but the last name Grimes sounded oddly familiar. But she just pushed it aside maybe it was just someone she met before this whole monster thing happened. "It's up to us to find a way out." Rick says, "Good luck with that, these streets ain't safe in this part of town from what I hear. Ain't that right Sugar Tits?" Merle says to Andrea, "Ew..." Spencer whispers looking around. Eli was petting the dog, Glenn was on the stairs, T-Dog was still sitting against the wall next to me, Andrea was looking through tools, and Jacqui was looking at the monsters.

Then, Morales and Rick, we're talking about something that Spencer probably wouldn't be able to understand with all the big words.

"What about the streets? The sewers?" Rick says. That Spencer could understand. Anything else not really, same thing with math, I mean the teacher would just say this is it, and then here's what you do then that's it. No way to make it easier or anything, all the big words and stuff with science never got to Spencer's brain either. The wires in her head wouldn't connect I guess. "Hey, Glenn check the alley, you see any man-hole covers?" Morales says turning to Glenn that's working on the walkie. "No, must be all out on the street where the geeks are," Glenn says running back to the area.

"Maybe not. Old buildings like this, built in the '20s. Big structures often had drainage tunnels into the sewers in case of flooding down in the subbasements." Jacqui says. "Huh? Hey, Eli, you understand anything she just say?" Spencer whispers, nudging him with her foot. "I think she means there are like sewers and stuff in the basement of this building since it's like old and stuff." He says going back to petting the dog, "Ohh... Gotcha" She lifts her head in understatement. "What should we name him?" Eli asks. "I don't know. Maybe something cool?" She says. "Yeah,"

"Why did we have to stay with Merle?" Spencer asked. "This is the worst," Eli complained. "Ain't y'all forgetting I'm here,"
T-Dog said. "Oh yeah, my bad," Eli said.
"Hello? Anybody read? I'm hoping to hear somebody's voice 'cause I'm getting sick and tired of hearing mine." T-Dog says over the walkie. "Why don't you knock that crap off, giving me a headache, boy." Merle says, "Why don't you pull ya head out ya ass, maybe your headache with go away." T-Dog responds making Spencer chuckle.

SKIP

"Just take the damn necklace, I mean can y'all hurry it up?" Spencer said to Andrea and Rick. She walked over behind the register and looked at all the jewelry in the cabinet, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. She grabbed a chain bracelet that looked like it was for guys, it had a clip that wasn't like a clasp it was a box clip. There were two, so obviously she was gonna take it. For her and Eli. "Spence?" Eli said, "Dude I told you to stay with Merle and T-Dog," Spencer said standing up. "But look I found these bracelets," She said pointing to the bracelets "There's three of them," He said taking one and then the other, then Spencer took the last one and placed it on her wrist. "Who are you gonna give that one to?" She asked