First Meet

(This incident occurred when Tyson had defeated Kai and Kai had just agreed to join the Team Bladebreakers.)

(Thoughts - in italics)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Authors POV 

"Happy Birthday Tyson, enjoy as much as you want today, because from tomorrow the championship will start." Kai said as he turns to go outside the stadium his mind wondering how he can lose from a pathetic person like Tyson. 

Kai was going to leave but Mr.D spoke up -

"Well, I want you to meet someone else before you all leave." he says directing it mainly toward our captain cold.

Kai stops in his tracks rolling his eyes in annoyance and come back there to meet that 'someone'.

"She will accompany you to the championship as your team manager and medic." he said with a hint of proudness in his eyes.

"Who is she? " Ray asks pretty much what everyone was thinking at that time.

"DESTINY you can come to the stage now.'' Mr.D said, as he gestures that 'someone' to come on the stage.

The whole stadium that was filled with bright white lights, suddenly change into pale blue lights while the sound of whispering was exchanged by Mysterious flute music, everyone in the stadium become awfully quiet, many of them anticipating arrival of her.

A girl walks in while wearing a black cape, she enters and took off her cape hat so that her face is visible, everyone in the stadium gasp and soon everyone broke into cheering, you can basically see the twinkle in the eyes of girls who see her as an idol and hearts on the boy's eyes who admire her.

"DESTINY, DESTINY, DESTINY."The audience chorus her name in unison.

AJ Topper also gasps with twinkle in his eyes he addresses the audience, ''Audience, are you seeing what I am seeing?! The female World Champion, an undefeated player who had won the unofficial World Championship three times in a row! Well not to mention, one of the prettiest female Bladers in the world, 'The Destiny' is here!"

As he finishes the sentence the girl let out a sigh knowing that all this exotic arrangement of light and music was definitely done by Mr. D, this was her signature style of entering but she doesn't think it was necessary now.

''This all was not needed now, Mr.D. '' she mumbled to Mr.D expecting an answer.

''Well Destiny, this will be the team you will be guiding, The BladeBreakers." Mr.D say totally ignoring what Destiny just say, making her sigh.

Ahana POV

"Guys, please introduce yourselves." said Mr. D to Blade Breakers the team which I am supposed to guide and pr-

''Hi, I am Ray Kon, nice to meet you.'' said Ray with a charming smile and a little bow.

manners

''Hi, I am Tyson Granger, as you know the world champion.'' said Tyson with a big grin.

I don't think we are going to get along.