It was not your mistake ....

"Believe in yourself and your abilities, you have the power to make things happen." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ahana POV

Today was our match against India's representative team - Charming Princes.

When I first heard them name I internally cringed (A/N: Me too, Me too)

Can't they find a better name than this?

We were in the hotel lobby while I was busy in my thoughts and others were talking about today's victory of course except for Ice King...

Tyson's sentence snapped me out of my thoughts - "Well India's strongest blader was not that difficult to defeat. "- He said bragging.

Before I can clear his misconception of defeating India's strongest bladers Kenny spoke up -"Well they were not the strongest, some rumors say that India's strongest bladers have not participated in the world championship."

"Hmm you sure keep updated with the latest topics Kenny "- I said.

"But Kenny they are only rumors an-" Tyson says but I interrupt him.

"They are not rumors Tyson they are the truth" - I said briefly glancing at him.

"India's strongest bladers have not participated in the World Championship and that's good for you cause if they have, then this win for you will be very difficult."- I continued 

"Then why they have not participated?" - Ray asked curiously

"They have some personal reasons" - I said as I started to open my room.

"And you know about them, don't you?"- Kai asked while narrowing his eyes toward me.

"Maybe, maybe not" - I answer while smirking and enter my room and lock it.

-----------------------------(TIMESKIP - TO 2 NIGHT BEFORE QUARTER FINALS) ---------------------------

"What happen Ahana, you look disturbed?" - Beira asked as I was looking at the night sky.

"I don't know, Beira, I am just feeling like something bad is going to happen" - I said as I lay on my bed closing my eyes.

"Hmm but you can't do, so for now don't take tension" - Beira advised with a concerned voice.

"Yay you are right" - I said, and soon fall into a peaceful slumber.

I open my eyes with the sound of someone knocking my door ....

"Destiny, Destiny" - Kenny voice come.

Why is he here at this time?

I get up from my bed, wear my shrug and open the door.

"Hey, Kenny, what happen that you are here at this time" - I ask him.

"Destiny, That Kevin from White tiger has stolen the disk in which our team data and Ray is battling with him" - Kenny said panicking. 

"Wait .... HE WHAT?"- I said now fully awake.

"Where is he and others?"- I ask as I quickly lock my room.

"Outside" - He say.

"Ok let's go" - I said as we start going toward the place where they are battling.