Past Haunts

"There is no greater agony, than bearing an untold story inside you."

NORMAL POV

"What do you think, they will surely get to know about me not being there " - an 8-year-old girl says while glaring at some persons.

"Oh, you mean these people?" - a voice comes as the person's face fills with an evil smile. 

A video played in front of the girl as it ended, she fell on her knees with tears streaming down her eyes.

''N-No, h-how can you?''- She says her voice breaking, she tries hard to maintain her composure and not break in front of those people.

''It's not our fault if he would have given us that spirit this all would never have occurred ''- Another person's cold voice came that sent a shiver to that girl.

''That now you will give us'' - he completes his sentence with a cold look and smirk.

''N-No never, and if you try by force then it will break free'' - the girl said while looking toward the ground.

''As you wish but remember all of this occurs due to you.'' - The person said as they left her in the dark room alone, leaving her to deal with the misery of what they had done, her sobs filled the room ......

Ahana sat in her bed breathing heavily, cold sweat covering her body, her eyes puffy and red. 

Not again - she thought as she shut her eyes to remove those scenes in front of her but to no avail.

''Are you OK?''- Beira asked her voice filled with concern. 

''Y-yeah, I am, just another nightmare of that time ''- Ahana said still shaking lightly.

''Calm down everything is OK now, why don't you get some fresh air'' - Beira suggested as she hovered over her in her small form.

Ahana nodded without saying anything as she walked toward the balcony, opened the door, and walked out.

 The night air was filled with a jasmine smell and the voice of cricket chirping could be heard giving her relaxation. 

A cool breeze hit her face she released a sigh tear filled her Sapphire blue orbs, but she took a deep breath preventing them from falling.

"I-I am sorry "- she said while looking toward the sky, her eyes just holding pain, sadness, and vulnerability.

''Ahana, you know none of that was your fault'' - Beira reasoned as she sat on her shoulder.

"....."

"Fine well let's talk about something else to divert your mood, hmm so who you are most grateful for in your life? .... I am to you; you bother all the pain but don't abandon me."- Beira said with a cute smile.

A light smile came on Ahana's face seeing and hearing her- ''Of course Beira I will never abandon you ....and who I am most grateful to ... hmmm the kid well I guess now he will be the same age as mine'' - she said with a smile thinking of someone.

''Who?''- Beira asks curiously.

''The one who helps me break out of that hell ''- Ahana said looking at the moon.

''Ooo ~your prince in shining armor ~'' - Beira cooed with a wink. 

Ahana rolled her eyes, but a small blush crept on her face ...

''Oh please ''- she said while shaking her head.

After some more chit-chat, Ahana felt better as she entered her room and lay on the bed falling into a dreamless sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONE 

HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE 

THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER THATS WHY THIS IS SHORT 

And to give you a little sneak peek of Ahana's past 

So, what do you think about her past?

And who do you think Ahana's prin- *ahem ahem* the kid who Ahana was talking about? is he someone she knows still don't know??

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

                                               - A/N