In the streets of Hong Kong

" If liberty means anything at all, it means to tell people what they do not want to hear"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ahana POV 

I notice that Max visibly relaxes. 

"OK let's go others are waiting" he said, and I nodded.

We all headed toward the Chinese restaurant that was just 100 m far while Tyson continues bicker how much hungry he is, we all get seated as everyone ordered what they want to eat.

Shittake Fried rice with water chestnut is what I ordered.

Soon the food arrives while everyone except Kai and me talk with each other. 

I look around the restaurant to see that it certainly gives Chinese vibes the paintings on the wall, or the dragons engraved on the Tables all things did.

My thoughts were cut short as our food arrives. 

For a matter of fact, I am also hungry and the food in front of me is one of my favorites I should be happy right

Wrong, why?

Because I am not able to enjoy my food by the sight in front of me, Tyson is digging into food like he has not eaten for ages, Mr. D also tries to tell him to eat slowly but that boy didn't listen.

 Why am I feeling like adding extra park laps to his schedule, oh surely, I will do it, afterward but currently I just want to eat my food peacefully.

"Well, if you have trouble eating food, I don't think you will mind tea" someone said from behind. I turned around he was none other than Ray.

"Huh R- " he shushed me, and I understand he doesn't want others to find out he is there, I nodded in understanding. 

"I don't feel like eating here " I lowly say as I take a glance if anyone sees him but all of them were busy in their world.

How much ignorant can they be of their surroundings I thought amused 

 He gestures toward a vacant table just on the side of ours, I give him a thankful smile. As I pick my food and go toward that table For eating peacefully, Mr . D looks toward me so I just give him a look toward Tyson and he understands why I come here.

After some time We all were sitting together including Ray, everyone was surprised by seeing him there. 

Mr. D was explaining the rules of the match by using the example of dumplings as he was explaining that in each match three rounds will be there and whichever team will win the two rounds will win the match -