Don't you dare!

"The best way to keep a secret is to never confide in anyone."

.

.

.

.

.

Ahana POV 

Traitor? 

"R-Ray?" The pink-haired girl said shocked as she saw in the direction where Ray was standing. Ray seems to be caught off guard as much as that Mariah.

"M-Mariah?" Ray says in awe.

"Ray? Who are these guys?" Kenny asks pretty much what the others were thinking at that moment.

"Well, Well, Well look what the cat dragged in." A deep voice came as a dark-haired boy stepped out of the alley and stood beside Mariah. 

They have similar features I guess they are siblings.

He seemed to be the group leader as Ray narrowed his eyes on him.

''Lee.'' Ray said through gritted teeth. 

I thought Ray was usually a calm person, so I'm curious about who could have made him so angry.

"Oh, look like the traitor found a bunch of losers to be with." Lee said. 

And now my fists clenched they are not only insulting Ray but this team also. 

"I don't know how you agreed to let him join, he will leave you also just as he left us after all he is a tra-"

Author POV

"Enough!" Destiny's voice echoed through the alley, commanding attention. She had clenched fists, a clear sign that she was trying to control her anger.

Destiny pushed herself from the wall she was leaning in and walked in front of Ray. 

"Now not a single word against Ray, He is my teammate, and I will not listen to anything against him now." she said while giving a cold glare toward the white tigers.

"Oh, look like you got yourself some support Ray, By the way, who are you?" Lee said last part directing toward Destiny.

Destiny scans each White Tiger team member's face before stopping at Mariah whose eyes widen. "Who I am?" she as she looked at Mariah. 

Mariah stutters, "D-Destiny. She is one of the strongest B-bladers in the world. She has won world championships, and in the official record, she has never lost to anybody."

"Oh, what are you doing with those bunch of losers then" Before Lee can complete his sentence destiny interrupt.

"I never asked your opinion about this team, Did I? And if you think that they are losers then practice more because it will be a shame then for you when you will get defeated by them." Destiny said. 

As Lee was going to say something Kai say, "It looks like you are the leader, So battle with me."

"I only battle in tournaments." Lee said.

"I will take you on." Mariah said while smirking. 

"I don't have a problem with you." Kai said as he put his Beyblade back.

"Or are you afraid that you will lose." Mariah said while smirking.

"No." Kai said as he went back to where he was standing. 

But Mariah comes and launches her Beyblade in the stadium which soon spreads it into pieces.

Nice move - Destiny thought

Every blade breaker was surprised. 

"Guys let go." Lee said as white tigers moved after him. 

"Finally, drama is over." Destiny mumbled.

Ahana Pov

I looked toward blade breakers everyone was still standing there, their mouths agape except Kai.

"Do you all need an invitation to move now?" I ask sarcastically. 

Tyson and Max sheepishly grinned and we all made our way outward, As I looked toward Ray he seemed quite down.

"Ray, I don't want them to affect your training." I say while still looking forward, in the corner of my eyes I see him nodding while sighing.

"Ray, why did they call you a traitor?" Tyson asks out of the blue. 

"Because I am." Ray said as he moved forward. 

"Huh what do you-" as Tyson was going to complete his sentence, he got interrupted by Kai. 

"Can't you leave him alone." Kai said in his usual cold tone.

As Tyson was going to argue back 

"Tyson, Kai is right giving Ray some alone time." I say. 

"Fine." he said after some moments of silence he said, "Hey I am very hungry let's go and eat pizza."

First, all give him a 'Are your serious'  look than others except me and Kai anime fall on the ground while I lightly facepalm. 

Ray started laughing "Thank you guys I have laughed this much after a long time."- he said while smiling. 

My eyes softened. So, he is also hiding his emotions, I guess more people are masking their emotions than I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! 

Hope you like the chapter. 

Please vote and comment ^^ ❤️

Have a great day ahead.

                                         - A/N