Apologizing and The phone call

"I want to let you know that I see how what I did was wrong now that I've had time to reflect on it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

(P.S. Beira is Ahana's bitbeast and all Talks of Beira and Ahana will be in her mind)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahana POV

''Kai Wait!'' I said as Kai stops by his door glancing at me with a 'what do you need " look. 

''What?'' he said in his usual cold tone. 

"I just want you to know that I ... umm."

I am putting my ego at stake here!

''Come on they are only three words, just say it.'' Beira said her eyes narrowed.

''Fine, fine.'' I muttered while sending a glare toward her.

 "I am sorry for saying all that to you earlier, you are right I don't know about you so I should not say something, But Kai you also don't know about me, or my past so don't make assumptions about me. Good night." I said and as soon as the words left from my mouth i enter my room locking the door afterwards.

''Finally, that wasn't difficult, see.'' Beira said cheerfully.

''Yeah, yeah whatever.'' I said rolling my eyes.

-----------------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------

We all come back to hotel after all that Drama with white tigers, What Ray said was repeating in my mind.

''Maybe you become a little too harsh, he was already bothered by white tigers '' Beira said with a soft tone.

''Yeah, you are right.'' I said to her with a sigh.

''Yeah, I am, you should talk to him.'' Beira said. 

''Fine.'' I interrupt her before she will start her lecture about what to do and what to not.

As we reach hotel and proceed toward our rooms, I turn toward blade breakers "Relax in your room guys, we will meet at 7 pm for dinner be on time, and yay enjoy your day today because from tomorrow your training will start and it will not be east."

Soon everyone entered in their room but to my luck Ray was going to enter lastly so I stop him "Ray wait! "

''Yeah Destiny?" Ray said confusion lacing his voice.

''Umm....See I just want to say that if you want someone to talk about this whole situation now, about your feelings or like that, you can talk to me anytime.'' I said with a slight smile trying to be friendly.

And yeah, it is not easy.

A smile spread across his lips as he replied, ''OK I will if it will be needed.''

I nod in acknowledgement while turning around to enter my room I turn my room knob but before I can enter, he said from behind, "And you know you should smile often it suit you."

And saying I was surprised was an understatement because well I exactly have not been friendly toward them. I had been acting cold and distant and I plan to keep it that way only.