Facing the 'devil', literally...

Ahana Pov 

His gaze was turning suffocating, one reason might be-- that I did not expect to see him here, the other- that I wanted to take a knife and stab him again and again and again an-, yeah, seem like a good time to stop my intrusive thoughts.

I got up from my seat earning a worried glance from Ray, "Ahana, what are you doing? You are still injured."

"Destiny. I will prefer, you to not call my real name, not at least Infront of everyone," tell me what again, I was thinking while telling him my real name, "And I am okay now, no need to worry." I lied through my teeth, my ankle was sure better after rest, but it was nowhere near fine.

Then again, I had suffered through quite a lot more pain than this, it does not bother me that much. 

"I'm fine," I repeat, with a firm tone as I saw him also getting up to probably help me, "and I will prefer to be left alone." 

With the words being said, I walked out of the main stadium toward the lobbies and hallways, heaving a sigh, I walked forward my mind in a labyrinth of thoughts-- that vary from mere thoughts to memories. 

What is that man even doing here?

The question repeat itself in my mind, I would have wondered about it if I hadn't heard the sound of air cutting, leading me to take a swift step back.

A navy-blue Beyblade with black accents, the bit-chip marked with a black face, make a crack on the wall-- the spot where just some mere moments ago my head was, talk about close miss. 

"Look like you have finally grown up," the gravelly tone cut through the tension in air.

"Surprised, you are, no? After all, you make quite sure that I will not see sunlight ever in my life, Grandpa." I said with an indifferent tone, leaning on the wall, he was clad in a grey suit with a black tie-- just like his personality. 

"It all was your parent's fault," he said, with his trademark sadistic smile making me clench my fists, "After all if M-"

"Don't," I interrupt in between, exhaling a breath, how I want to kill the person before me, "don't you dare, take their name from that filthy mouth of yours."

"Aww, look like I hit a soft spot, oh... or a sore nerve,"

"You know, your bones will not easily heal, if they broke in this age."

"Are you threatening me, little girl?

"I am stating facts, old man."

Thankfully, the teams begin to exit the stadium and so did the audiences, only that led me to walk away-- if he was here, then this will lead to bad news, a totally bad news in future.

━─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉━

Author's Pov

The Asian tournament final took place today, Max had gone against Gary but lose with a score of 2-1, look like Gary's head was finally in a battle rather than food, the second player from team blade breakers was Ray, against Mariah, who bring back Blade breakers a victory.

So, now for the tie breaker round, Lee was against Tyson in a sand temple stadium. Long short story, Lee's blade attack 'Dark Lightening' was much stronger than expected, bringing Tyson to a defeat in their first match. 

"Tell Ray, if he'd stayed with the White Tigers he would have learned my energy trick too, but he didn't and now, you'll have to pay the price by losing the tournament and going home." Lee mocked with a sneer, "Enjoy letting your teammates down! Ray because you are just so good at-"