He ask you to move in

Your ex started troubling the hell out of you calum was very irritated with him it got worse when he made a extra key to your house and one day in the night he sneaked in and in the morning you seen him sleeping beside you in the bed you called calum immediately and he busted into you house with a angry puffy face and went straight into your bedroom and drag you ex out of the house and started punching him you ran behind them and saw that your ex had come to reality and started punching calum you ran and stood in between them your neighbours came to help after some time it was all over you neighbours told you to take calum in and they'd take care of your ex you went in and told calum to on the counter and went to get the 1st aid box you came by and examine calum he had a cut on his lip and his knuckles were bleeding you bandaged his hand then went for his lip you clean the blood from his lips "thank and im sorry" "It's okay I'm sorry too" "hey Y/n I'm sick of this it's gone off limits I-I will you move in with me please " he said looking into you eyes in hope to hear yes "oh cal I'd love to move in with you I love and thank you " you said happily and he leaned in and kissed you softy since he had a bruised lip "love you too"