Fight!

You've just finished shopping and call calum to get you.
Cal: Hey babe sup!

You: Hey calum babe can you please come and get me I'm at the mall please babe!!

Cal: Oh baby girl I would really come but I'm busy right now.
I-I'll call you later yeh bye love ya

You: Cal-calum... love you too
And the call ended

Later that day you and calum we flipping though the tv. You still did not know why was he busy. But you anyways forgot about it. Suddenly on a news channel calum in the car with a girl besides him poped up on the Tv screen the headlines read
"IS CALUM HOOD CHEATING ON HIS GIRLFRIEND Y/N."
Then the news reporter started "Is it true that Calum Hood is hanging out with another girl while his girlfriend is somewhere else."
So that's the reason he did not come pick you up. You now had a mixture of different emotions Anger Jealously but most of all you felt really really sad. You got up and walked up to your shared room and started packing up. Tears blurred your eyes. You heared footsteps running up the stairs. "Baby where are you going" calum said. "Away. Why do you care. Go hang out with the girl that was in your car"
You said choking up because your mouth went dry. "What?!"
"Please. The news said it all" "Babe the news was fake. I mean the fake part was about me cheating." "Its not fake. Reallly? Isn't that the reason why you did not come to pick me" you replied pushed pass him and walk down stairs."No no no princess you got the wrong idea. Please I'll let know the real story after 3 days. Just please don't go" he said following you. "Are you effing serious. You want be to stay with you in the same house as you go out with another girl. Your and asshole" now getting irritated. "Oh gosh woman" he said firstration in his voice. You were just about to turn the nob of the door and walk out when he pulled you and pushed you against the door. His body really close to yours his hands pressed against either side of you on the door. He bent a bit so his face was same as the level of yours. "You know you should not believe something unless you know the whole story. Yes I have been out with this other girl but do you know why?." "Cheating obviously" you replied ." See you don't know the real reason. She'll a party planner. And if you remember it's your birthday in 3 days" shit you were embarrassed now at the silly thought you held on to 2 minutes ago. "Oh Im-Im really sorry I-I di-did not think I'm-" you mumbled looking down. But he being so understanding and sweet smiles and kisses you. His soft lips were in sync with yours. He pulled away all to soon  saying "It's alright but uhhh now you know all about the surprise. It's so stupid. I'm sorry". He looked sad now "Hey hey it's alright. I'm really happy just knowing that you wanted to surprise me. And also I'm really sorry for believing without knowing" "It's fine I understand. Let's forget it and watching a movie or something" he said moving towards the sofa "yeah I like that idea you said" following him.