Truth Or Dare(not mine)

"Look, I'm shit at this game," he said on a petulant sigh, massive hands plowing through his messy curls. "Come on, it'll be fun!" you pleaded, tugging him to sit down beside you. It seemed, that Calum
didn't know the word "no" when it came to you. "Okay, but only for a little bit," he amended when he saw excitement bloom over your features. You grinned, triumphant for the moment. You did have ulterior motives. Calum had been looking at you strangely all night, his gaze falling to your lips across the bonfire flames and now, you were going to get some answers. "I'll go first," he said, sitting back. "Truth or dare?" Immediately you answered, "Dare." He smiled. Somehow he knew you'd be the brave one. "I dare you," he said slowly, "to do a shot of tequila with me." You nodded, marching to the small bar outback and fixing two shots and bringing them back over. With a quick clink of your glasses, you downed the amber liquid. "Truth or dare," you said, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. "Dare," he said bravely. "I dare you to tell me why you've been staring at my mouth all night." He blinked in confusion, his lower lip falling open the slightest bit. "Because I've been thinking about what it'd be like to kiss you," he whispered, thumb ghosting along your mouth. "So do it," you breathed, leaning into his touch. He half smiled and dipped his head, letting his lips brush yours. You pull the collar of his shirt and wrap your arms around his neck kissing him.