Yandere Vampire x f! reader pt. 2

UNHOLY MATRIMONY

TW: Blood, mind control, vampirism, forced transformation, forced marriage, unprotected sex

Nos had taken you to the ceremonial baths inside the castle and let you sink into the warm rose-petal-filled water. The water turned red from the blood on your body, and your soon-to-be husband joined you. Nos moved in front of you and lifted your head up.

"Do you even realize what your body did in vampire customs?" Nos asks, taking a rag and washing the dried blood off your shoulders.

"I had a period that's going to last five days," You answer, coming down from the high and feeling angry at him again.

"Cynical villager type of response. I expected more thrashing and trying to drown me," He replies, tying your hair up.

"You can drown?" You question, letting the heat get to you.

"No, but you can believe I can if that makes you feel better about me," A flash of insecurity and worry is on his face. "Anyway, when it comes to human brides, we have a tradition where the groom gets the first taste of blood. But since that includes period blood, we usually keep the brides inside and have intercourse with them until their periods finish. It's supposed to be a very romantic and intimate thing."

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this?" You ask, facing the scarlet stained glass ceiling. "How long did the village plan to send me to this castle, just like the other girls?"

Nos wanted to remain silent, but he couldn't lie to you.

"You did nothing wrong, my love. Your only sin was being born out of wedlock. Your village sends the first out-of-wedlock baby girl born to be our bride. They do it to scare the young adults and teens in the village," Nos explains, washing away the last of the blood.

You cry and sink into the water. Nos holds you and kisses your sorrows away.

"It'll all be ok, my love. We'll get a wedding then you'll never have to see Verano again. I'll pack up your stuff from the village and bring it here for you. Would you like that?" Nos asks, rubbing your back.

"Yeah, that would be fine," You sniffle, laying your head on his shoulders.

"I shall do it, my love. But now, we need to get ready for our wedding."

Nos carries your form out of the baths and into a scarlet room containing wedding attire for the both of you. A white, long wedding dress with snowflake designs lays on the bed next to a blue cape with elegant white lining and white fur for the hood and ends. Crystal-clear shoes are next to your dress, glistening in the moonlight. You begin to put on the dress, but Nos stops you by giving a playful slap on the ass.

"Princess, aren't you forgetting your wedding lingerie? Or are you going out there stark naked underneath your wedding dress?" Nos teases, pressing his body against yours.

"I didn't see any lingerie," You squeak as Nos's fingers roam around your crotch, hoping to get a touch of your period blood.

"Oh yeah, that's right. The groom gets the privilege-mn! Of-fuck! Of dressing the bride for their first night together," Nos moans as he dry humps your body. "Come on, sweetie. Let's get you dressed before I can't hold back."

Nos lifts the dress and takes a pastel blue lingerie set with a garter belt from underneath. He puts the bra on you while grinding himself against you faster. He barely stops humping you to put on the panties and garter belt. Nos's fingers enter your asshole, lubing it up with his spit. He quickly puts the tip inside your asshole and cums inside it. Nos pulls out a butt plug with a red heart and puts it in to keep the cum inside. Both of your bodies shiver with pleasure, and Nos presses the butt plug with his fingers to keep it in you as your muscles contract. He kisses your neck and takes his dick out of your underwear, letting the fabric smack your ass. You both stay against each other, breathing in synch.