Yandere Frat Bro x Shy! Fem! Reader pt.2

TW: Spanking, masturbation, humping

When you wake up in Ben's bed, you are terrified, especially since you are naked.

"You awake, darling?" Ben asks, turning over to face you.

"Shit! I'm so sorry if we had a one-night stand. I probably drank too much, and now I'm in bed with you," You apologize, scrambling out of the bed.

"Oh, it's ok, darling. A girl like you couldn't have handled my drink anyway. Besides, we can always have sex sober whenever we want now that we're dating," Ben replies, grabbing your body and kissing your neck. "You're all mine, baby. Come on. Let's get dressed and get you that plan b unless you want a baby with me."

"No, no, I definitely don't want a baby. Ugh! My pelvis hurts!" You groan, holding your stomach for comfort.

"It's ok. I'll get you that pill and some breakfast. Stay here, and don't move a muscle," Ben says, kissing your forehead and pulling the covers over your body.

Ben gets dressed and leaves his room. You look around his room and see the posters of athletes and several pop culture movies. His pillows smell like cologne and sweat, and you relax as you start to fall asleep again. That was until another fraternity member opened Ben's door and found you there.

"Oh, look. It's the girl Ben is obsessed with. Did you two have a good time?" Some white boy with black hair asks, sitting on your side of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Ben is obsessed with me?" You ask, sitting up.

"You bet he is. He was so obsessed with you that it became bothersome. That's why he had the party last night, that's why we gave Ben those special pills, that's why we got your friend Cassidy to bring you. It was so Ben could finally have time with you, and he would stop rambling about you 24/7," The boy explains, making adrenaline pump through your veins.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave," You say, ignoring the pain from sex and running out of the frat house with only the sheets.

You run to your dorm and lock yourself in your room. You change into some polka dot pajamas and hide underneath the covers. Your phone buzzes to life, and Ben is blowing up your text messages.

Baby, where are you?

Why are my sheets missing?

I brought breakfast and plan b for you.

Where are you?

Y/N, please answer me.

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N-

You throw your phone to the floor and put your head on your pillow, ignoring the world. You close your eyes and hope everything that happened was a dream.

"Hi, Ben..." Cassidy says, unlocking the door.

You wake up and turn your body so your back faces the door.

"I'm pretty sure she's in there," Cassidy replies, closing the door and going back to her room.

Knock knock knock

You groan and put the pillow over your head, hoping it helps you ignore the noise.

"Y/N, I brought food for you. Y/N, I know you're in there. Don't you want your medicine?" Ben asks, making you get out of bed.

He is right. You do need that plan b unless you want to be connected to Ben forever. You open your door, looking at Ben with tired eyes.

"Just give me the plan b and get out," You say, making Ben's heart twitch in pain.

Your words hurt him, but he won't be affected by it.

"Y/N, you're not spending the day by yourself. I know you're in pain and need some relaxation and aftercare," Ben argues, barging into your room and locking the door. "Here's your food and your pill. Eat the food before you take the pill."

Ben hands you a Chick-fil-A bag, and you pull out your favorite breakfast items. He lifts you onto your bed and sits near you as he takes out his food. The two of you eat in silence for a while, until Ben asks for a pillow to put under your feet.

"Here. By the way, thanks for the food and pill," You say, handing Ben a pillow. "I'm still mad at you for making a campus-wide plot to drug me."

"In my defense, I didn't come up with the drugging part. That was my fraternity. I just wanted to kidnap you and take you on a date," Ben replies, rubbing and massaging your feet. "But I mean, you did enjoy the sex we had, right?"

"I won't be answering that question. I refuse to answer that question."

"Aww, please! I need to know if I satisfied you!"

"Nope. You won't be getting that secret out of me until my deathbed."

Ben groans and puts both of your trash into the empty bag. Then, he crawls next to you and kisses your cheek. He takes out a Tylenol pill and slips it in your mouth. You swallow and take a deep breath.

"I have the whole day planned out for us. Lunch is tacos, and dinner is Chili's. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Ben asks, slipping an arm around your waist.

You feel strangely relaxed in his arms and turn to face Ben.

"Yeah, that's fine with me. Wait, you didn't drug me again, did you?" You ask, sitting up a bit.

"Nope. I just used my charm and kindness. Now, do you want a back massage or not?" Ben responds, his hands roaming your back. "Just so you know, I'll always give you an aftercare day after we have sex."

That was it for you. A day of food, relaxation, and massages was enough for you to overlook his yandereness. After all, you are a foodie at heart.

"Sure," You moan, turning over on your stomach and letting Ben massage your back.

Ben's hands feel up your boobs, and you look at him.

"Sorry, I can't help it. Your boobs are too cute not to grope," Ben says, lining his crotch up with your ass. "You don't mind if I hump you a little?"

"You're one bothersome horny dog," You answer, teasing Ben by rubbing your ass on Ben. "Just finish the massage, and we can sleep."

"In...a...minute!" Ben moans, humping your pajama bottoms faster. "Ggh!"

Ben cums in his underwear while groping your boobs hard. He takes off his pants and crawls into bed with you. Ben makes you the little spoon, kissing the crook of your neck. Suddenly, he flips you over and holds your head against his chest.

"Did you really think I wouldn't punish you for running away?" Ben whispers, his hands roaming your ass.

"Wait-"

Ben spanks your ass, making you hide your face in his chest out of shame. It's not your fault he knows all of your kinks.

"Look at me, baby. This is for your own good," Ben says, grabbing your face and making you look him in the eyes.

"Please, spank me more," You plead, blushing from embarrassment.

Ben smirks and takes the belt off of his pants. He swats it at your butt, and you moan. Your hands pull down your pants and twitch as his belt hits your bare ass.

"Oh yes, punish me like the bad girl I am!" You moan, practically melting in his arms. "Fuck, I'm gonna-"

You cum onto Ben's thighs, making both of you sigh. Ben kisses you and rubs your ass.

"I love you," Ben says, rubbing your head.

"I love you, too," You say, kissing his neck.