Yandere Jock x f! Bookworm reader pt 2

GRADUATION

Tw: manipulation, degrading language, possessive behavior, bondage, dubcon, spankings, bribery

Brad, the jock who took your virginity in a library, has surprisingly been a good boyfriend. He cuddles you every night, gives you all the clothes you can want, and gives you attention every day. Though, you practically live at his house now. Luckily, your parents didn't know a thing since they've been overseas since you started dating him.

"Honey, I can't believe we're graduating tomorrow," He coos, spooning you from behind. "Do you have any plans for afterward?"

He hopes you'll say no. The university should've rejected you, especially with all the money he offered them if they did.

"I am going to start getting ready for college. I got accepted into my dream college! Can you believe it?" You cheer, turning towards him with loving eyes.

"Oh, I sure can," Brad replies, barely hiding the discontent in his voice.

You've been dating him for six months. You knew every little cue and behavior when it came to him. You know when he's upset about something.

"Babe, what's wrong?" You ask, placing your hands on his bare chest.

"It's nothing, sweetie. We should probably get dressed. Graduation is in two hours," Brad replies, getting up from the bed.

As much as he is possessive and obsessive, he could never hurt you. He knew how much you looked forward to going to your dream college. Even though it pains him to let you go to college around all those other drunk, handsy, aggressive frat boys.

"Ok, I call the shower first," You say, getting up and walking into the bathroom.

You turn on the shower and look at your products next to his. You are practically his wife now. In fact, you two even share everything. Although, you would like a bit of personal space from time to time. Luckily, the distance between you and Brad should give you that.

"Babe, mind if I join you?" Brad asks, knocking on the bathroom door.

Of course, he can't stay away from you for long in the morning. He always liked his morning cuddles. Though, most of the time, cuddles turn into something more sexual.

"Come on in, Brad. The water always seems a bit warmer when you're near," You say, opening the shower door.

Brad steps into the shower and goes behind you, arms wrapping your waist. He presses your butt against his crotch and keeps the position. You can feel his dick press against your entrance begging to be let in.

"Brad, can you grab the shower head? I wanna wash my hair for graduation," You tease, bending over to show your pussy more.

Brad's dick jumps excitedly, and you can feel his precum dripping onto your sex.

"S-Sure thing, Y/N!" Brad stutters, taking the shower head down and placing it between your legs.

You stand up as a jolt of pleasure goes through your spine. Brad forces you back down and masturbates as you moan.

"That's right, babe. Let me get you off."

"Brad, I'm close!"

Brad switches the pressure settings, and you go over the edge. You release and practically have to have Brad's arms keep you from falling to the floor. Brad holds both sides of your ass and places his face onto your pussy. He laps up your cum and juices, making you twitch again. You see his dick and wrap your legs around his upper body to keep you in place. He stands up, and that's when you take the opportunity to give him an upside-down blowjob. You wrap your soft lips around his tip and lightly kiss and suck it. Brad's legs buckle a bit, then you decide to play dangerously and put his whole dick in your mouth. Your hands play with his balls, stimulating the boy whose semen you wanted oh so much.