Yandere Jock x F! Bookworm reader pt. 3

A/N: This chapter shows some more of their domestic life I guess.

TW: Dubcon, somnophilia, taking reader's birth control

"Hey, Y/N, now that we're married, why don't we consum-" Brad flirts, loosening his tie and undoing his pants.

"Consume some food, yes. What a wonderful idea," You say, sitting on the bed and turning on the TV.

"Ugghh! Why do you keep avoiding sex with me?!" Brad groans, sitting on the bed next to you.

"You know why, Brad," You reply, not paying attention to your husband.

Ever since Brad tricked you into saying yes to his proposal for marriage by fucking you while he proposed, you've held a grudge. You didn't mind marrying him, but what angered you is that's how you're going to remember your proposal. Not being proposed to at an important place, a fancy restaurant, or near the beach, but on Brad's cum and sweat-covered bed while he rails you from behind. There was also the matter of the missing birth control pills, which infuriated you because you needed them for your period cramps.

"Baby, if you're still mad about the proposal, I can redo it. I thought you'd think it was cute to get a proposal after sex," Brad replies, touching your arm. "If you're that mad, I got a honeymoon gift for you."

You turn to look at Brad and see a giant carrot plushie.

"A carrot?" You question, looking at the zipper.

"Unzip it," Brad squeals, making you worried.

You unzip the carrot, and a bunny comes from inside (this plushie is real and very cute: https://lavenderconstellation.store/products/reversible-carrot-strawberry-bunny-plushies?variant=41187145121849).

"Aww, I'm slightly less mad at you now," You coo, kissing Brad on the cheek. "Still not going to have sex with you, though."

Brad groans, and he face plants onto his pillow. The two of you go to sleep until you're woken up by a force plowing into your pussy.

"Mm, Brad, what are you doing?" You groan, trying to lift your head only for it to be pushed back onto the pillow.

"Stay down, I'm almost-ah-finished," Brad groans, slamming his cock into you again.

You would've laid still and let him finish inside you, but a spark of rebellion rises in your chest. You raise your butt and start throwing your ass back onto Brad. He realizes what you're doing and slaps your ass hard.

"Keep fucking with me like that, and we'll never leave this room," Brad growls, making you blush. "Or maybe you'd like that?"

Brad finishes inside you, then leaves a trail of kisses down your neck. His hands roam your chest, leaving you no option but to moan into your pillow.

"What happened to the bride who didn't want to fuck her husband?" Brad teases, rubbing your stomach. "Wait a minute."

You've been caught. Although you were mad at Brad for the proposal and birth control, there was also the secret of your pregnancy that you kept from him. You knew that he's been suffering from baby fever ever since you two fucked in the school library. If he found out you were pregnant, he'd be worse than any bridezilla in existence.

"Y/N, are you pregnant?" Brad asks, pulling out of you.

"Yes. I did a pregnancy test three weeks before our wedding. Right now, I'm about nine weeks," You say, pulling up your shirt and showing your husband the little belly bump.

Brad suddenly hugs you tightly and kisses your stomach.

"I'm a dad! You're going to be a mom! We're going to be parents!" Brad happily exclaims, kissing every part of your body.

This is the happiest you've seen him since you danced with him during prom and your college graduation. You liked seeing him this way instead of the lustful, jealous, obsessive personality that scares you at times. Even if you did like a jealousy-fueled fucking, you don't like seeing your lover constantly in emotional distress and scared he'll lose you.

"So, can we go to the beach now?" You ask, making Brad look at you with confusion.

"Are you kidding me? No! What if you trip and fall while walking on the sand? What if you get hit by a beachball or stray umbrella? So many things could go wrong? You're staying here with me where I can pamper and protect you," Brad rambles, kissing your cheek. "Now, do you have any cravings because I can order room service?"

You have fed and fucked the monster, and now you've made it grow into an overprotective mate that will kill anyone who looks at you the wrong way.

"Brad, I'll be fine. I've been fine these past nine weeks," You argue, sitting up and moving off the bed.

"Y/N, get back on the bed where it's safe," Brad commands, his voice becoming deeper.

"I'm just standing up. In cases you didn't know, I can't lay on a bed for seven days straight. My legs will atrophy."

"I'm not playing with you today."

Brad grabs your hands and pulls you onto his lap. His furious eyes make your body go hot, and you obey your husband. After five years, his yandere tendencies have become a turn-on for you. Your subconscious told you not to find it attractive in any way, but pregnancy hormones are fucking with your brain.

"Come here," You squeal, grabbing the collar of your husband's pajamas and pulling it. "Act like that again and make me go crazy."

Brad smirks, then goes down on you. His lovebites bruise your neck, breasts, and shoulders, decorating you with red spots. He lovingly kisses your stomach and lays his head on it for a few seconds. Brad spreads your legs and begins to worship your pussy. He kisses and bites your clit, making you scream so loud the people next door could think you're being murdered. You keep a hand on Brad's head, slowly tugging it to signal your levels of pleasure. Brad sticks his tongue inside you, and you go wild. Your hand tugs Brad's hair so hard you could see him wince in pain.

"Easy, baby. I don't need my hair being pulled out," Brad says, looking at you. "Just relax and enjoy the ride. I've been fucking you for five years. I know what your body wants and how it reacts."

You let go of Brad's hair and lay your hands at your sides. He resumes eating you out, occasionally smiling from seeing you struggle to touch him. You cum on his tongue, making the last of your energy dissipate. Before Brad gets a chance to sit up, you're already demanding food.

"Of course, my darling, and our baby or babies need nutrients," Brad replies, kissing your inner thigh. "I'll read out the menu so you don't have to waste energy reading it."

"But I still have to waste energy comprehending what each dish and drink is. Then, I have to choose what I want," You reply, making sure to get the best out of Brad.

"You're right! I'll read the descriptions, and then you can order whatever you want," Brad replies, opening up the hotel's menu. "You know what, I'll just pick out what you want."

Brad picks up the phone and orders a buffet of food from the hotel's restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Crack another leg for me," You demand, eating a crab leg and tossing an empty one into a large pile.

"Yes, my darling," Brad answers, cracking multiple legs and handing it to you. "The cake I baked you should be ready in another 30 minutes."

"That's great. Can you stop by Barnes and Noble while you do your grocery run and get this list of books?" You ask, enjoying your food.

"Sure. Sweetie, there's not one parenting book on this list. You need to start learning how to parent before you give-"

"Ugh! I'm so hungry! I can feel the nutrients not reaching my baby!" You dramatically cry, making Brad stop worrying and return to feeding you.

Your marriage proposal may not have been the best, but having Brad bend to your every whim for the next eight months is a good replacement.