Yandere Frat Bro! x Shy! Fem! Reader

A/N: I suddenly wanted to write a yandere frat bro piece. I don't know why and I'm not questioning it.

TW: Drugging, dubcon, spanking

"Do I have to go to this party? I'm not very good at interacting with people," You say, putting a sweater over your dress to cover up the cleavage.

"Yep! I'm not letting you stay in the dorm all week anymore. Come on, they have a library they barely use at the frat house. You can hide out in there if you really don't want to interact with anyone," Your friend, Cassidy, says, grabbing your hand and walking you to the party. "You'll have fun. I promise."

The frat house is covered in lights with a banner saying "Welcome Party Goers!" hanging over the balcony. The loud music and drunken conversations make you nervous.

"Cassidy, why are people looking at me?" You ask, buttoning up your sweater.

"It's nothing. People are just shocked to see you outside the dorm. Come on, someone special wants to meet you," Cassidy replies, walking you through the crowd of people. "Alright, she's all yours."

"Cass, what-oh, hi. Who are you?" You ask the tall tan boy with ginger hair, brown eyes, and freckles in front of you.

"Ben, but I'm sure you'll be used to saying my name by the time this party is over," Ben says, wrapping an arm around your waist and leading you to the library. "We'll have so much time together."

"Oh...yay," You mutter, shrinking in Ben's grip.

When you go into the library, Ben locks the door behind you.

"Don't look so panicked. We'll have a nice fireside chat," Ben says, sipping out of his red cup. "Here, have a drink."

Ben takes your red cup and pours half of his drink into your cup. His eyes are staring at your cup.

"It's ok. I don't have any harmful germs," Ben says, guiding you to a velvet couch.

You hesitantly drink what's in your cup and cough as the harsh mixture goes down your throat. Suddenly, your body starts to feel hot. You try to unbutton your sweater, but your hands are too sweaty.

"Do you need help unbuttoning your sweater?" Ben asks, looking at the fireplace.

You slowly nod your head, and Ben's hands are already groping your body while taking your sweater off.

"You're lucky you're with me. If any other boy saw you like this, they'd ravage you like a little lamb. Good thing you have me to protect you forever," Ben states, rubbing your body as your head rests on his shoulder.

"Ben-Benny, I want your shirt off. It's heating up too quickly," You ask, cuddling Ben.

"Aw, sure thing, baby," Ben replies, removing his shirt and throwing it to the floor.

Your hands wander on Ben's chest, and the redhead boy chuckles.