Yandere Orc! Prince! x Princess! Reader

requested by 

You had finally met your prince. He found you in the woods after your carriage broke. Prince Ikor of the North, that's his name. He took you to his castle, and you're waiting for him to return to his chambers. Ikor walks into the room from a side door and shows off his red robe covering his whole body. His wet, long, brown hair sticks to his neck, and he crawls to you on the bed.

"Ikor!" You giggle, seeing the man of such high prestige crawl on the floor towards you like an animal.

His tan skin glimmers in the candlelight and the lust in his eyes focus on you. You playfully back away, but he growls.

"You stay right here, princess. Let me pounce on you," Ikor says, climbing onto the bed and grabbing your ankle.

Ikor pulls your ankle, and you're underneath him. You disrobe him and notice purple veins all over his body. But more concerningly, his skin is beginning to turn a pale green.

"Ikor, what's wrong with your skin? Did you get injured?" You ask, sitting up.

"Princess, I'm fine. Now, let's continue with our premarital matching," Ikor reassures, forcing your head back onto the pillow.

"But, you look really sick. Are you sure you don't have the plague or something?" You say, getting up and sliding off the bed.

"I'm fine, now sit down!" Ikor roars, his bottom canines becoming tusks.

"What are you?" You ask in terror.

Ikor gets off the bed and walks towards you. His skin is muscular and green, his hands and feet larger than your face, and his dick veiny, purple, and seven inches. The monster before you isn't Ikor. It couldn't be.

"Princess, don't run away from me like all the others! Please!" Ikor pleads, his heart breaking at the sight of you frantically jiggling the doorknob.

Ikor did all this work to have you here. Him commanding his soldiers to destroy your carriage's back wheel and kill your driver is about to amount to nothing.

"Why won't it open? Why won't it open, Ikor?!" You yell, looking back as the ogre closes in on you.

"Please, calm down. I promise I won't hurt you," Ikor begs, trying to touch you.

You smack his hand away and continue to open the door. You notice the heavy breathing behind you and turn, seeing Ikor glaring at you.

"Ikor, I'm sorry. Just let me go, please," You beg, moving away from the door.

You continue to beg, but Ikor's breathing only gets faster. Eventually, your back is pressed against a window, and forced to look at the angry ogre boy. Ikor's large green hand grabs your chin, forcibly opening your mouth. He deep kisses you, his long tongue practically going down your throat. You try to break free but only end up wasting more energy. He breaks the kiss, and his tongue licks your neck. You spot a lamp next to you and throw it at Ikor. Ikor screams as glass shards fly onto his face.