Week/Log 3

Tape Recorder:

(y/n): I got that tall bitch. Log 3 for this week. I literally burned her and made it look like an accident. People knew she had a bad habit and thought it was her being too careless. The vampires thought of the same thing and seemed a little glad a rule breaker like her was gone. Now I should get her little boyfriend; a reminder is that he is also one of my targets.

Sound of paper moving.

(y/n): His name is Niko. He is a shy, timid bookworm who loves visiting the library. He lives close to the library itself. He seems innocent, but people who think that are fools. People sort of like him for that. It makes me sick just thinking about it. He is also probably depressed that he lost his girlfriend. Seeing those two together reminds me of my sister. Now, I fear he could soon let others know more about it.

Sound of something going on the table.

(y/n): I should get rid of him as soon as possible. If his death is an obvious murder, then it might complicate things. If I'm going to kill him, I should make it look like an accident. Maybe just like his damn girlfriend. The only other thing I know about him is that he loves books. It sure would be a shame if the one thing he loves the most... is what leads to his tragic, untimely demise. Before he could crush my hopes... I need to crush HIM. So...

A knife goes into a table.

(y/n): your next

Recording end:

No one pov:

(y/n) followed Niko to the library. Niko was still sad over the loss of his girlfriend. They went into the library. (y/n) goes in there also because he wanted to learn more about stuff. Niko went into a small section near the window. (y/n) went on the other side. No one was around there. (y/n) took a few books off and saw Niko looking for books with a sad face.

(y/n): hello

Niko looks at him.

Niko: hello, why are you here?

(y/n): I'm looking for something. Why do you look so sad?

Niko: my girlfriend died last week

(y/n): oh... Sorry about that. Were you two close?

Niko: we were. She defended me when I needed her. I loved how tough and strong she was. She loved how smart and shy I was. I wish she were still here. I even thought of marrying her soon.

(y/n) felt bad for a few moments but remembered that those two took part in a couple's death that he cared for.

(y/n): don't worry, you will see her again

Niko: I sometimes think, what did I do to deserve this?

(y/n) looks at him with a bit of a mad face.

(y/n): because you killed my sister and her boyfriend

Niko: what?

(y/n) pushed the bookshelf. A bit before Niko could scream, he got crushed by the bookshelf. (y/n) saw blood coming from the ground. He knew his job was done and saw it done. Then (y/n) saw and grabbed a book that Niko had in his hand.

(y/n): problem solved, and I think I will take this. This looks interesting to read.

(y/n) leaves the library with the book.