Week/Log 11

Tape Recorder:

(y/n): I actually had done it. This is Log 11 and will be one of the last logs I will make. I killed two vampires with no special items or weapons. I only used two big sharp rocks and a furnace. I can't be the first to kill a vampire, but I might have done it in one of the easiest ways without using their weaknesses. Those two were probably just common vampires because they wore gray. I am starting to feel I could be watched, but I haven't seen anyone who saw me or anything bad happened to me. Anyways, now I have to deal with one more vampire, my most dangerous and hardest target. A 7th progenitor named Ferid.

A knife goes into the table.

(y/n): he is the one who gave the final word on my sister's death. He let it happen for entertainment. I heard he likes to drink children's blood and then kills them out of boredom. He has to be one of the worst vampires, and not even me, Ayano, or my victims would kill a child like that. I did hear vampires would still kill kids, but Ferid has probably killed many of them, and others wouldn't do it from boredom. I would say he already deserves to die over and over again.

Sound of paper moving.

(y/n): I know where he lives. I heard he likes to take walks sometimes. If I'm going to get close to him, I need to be one of those people who give blood and go to his mansion. Then, I will have to get him when he is off guard. It is probably the best and only way to get him. I will need something sharp and bigger than a knife... maybe his sword could do the trick. I hope you had a fun time as an undead monster Ferid because you are going to die, and this time for good. Perhaps killing you can redeem me for the other murders I have done and put many souls at peace.

Recording end:

No one pov:

(y/n) went off, and it's didn't take too long to find Ferid.

(y/n) had to use his persuasion to convince Ferid he was just another human who wanted life to be better

(y/n) had to use his persuasion to convince Ferid he was just another human who wanted life to be better. He partly used his sadness about his sister's death to do it. Ferid agreed and took him to his mansion, a choice he made wrong with (y/n)'s true attentions. Ferid first gave him a bit of dinner, which (y/n) did found it to be tastier than his other meals he had before. Then they went into a different room. (y/n) looked around and saw a janitor's closet and Ferid's sword on one of the tables.

(y/n): is there anyone else around?

Ferid: my servants are taking a break right now. No one should be disturbing us anytime soon.

This new room looked like some Livingroom and had a stone fireplace and table. The sword was on the table. (y/n) knew he could get the sword and do a fast strike once Ferid was off guard enough so he couldn't dodge or block it. He had an idea of how. (y/n) hated the thought, but it maybe his only chance.

Ferid: are you ready (y/n)?

(y/n): yes, I am Ferid

He meant both to be bitten and to kill him. Ferid goes in for the bite while (y/n) grabs the sword. After Ferid was done, he turned around while trying to make out something of (y/n)'s blood. It was much different than what he had before. That gave just enough time for (y/n)'s deed.

Ferid: (y/n), what sort of things had you...

(y/n) slashes Ferid's neck hard and fast. It actually took that one strike to decapitate Ferid, and that surprised (y/n). First-class weapons are dangerous even with no blood.

(y/n): damn, these things are more dangerous than I thought

Then he heard laughter. He saw Ferid's head was smiling and laughing.

(y/n): how the hell are you still conscious as a head?

Ferid: progenitors are no ordinary vampires

(y/n) saw the fireplace and knew what to do. He grabbed Ferid's head and walked towards the fireplace.

Ferid: why me?

(y/n) just looked at his head and was right in front of the fireplace.

(y/n): you have done a lot of bad things. You killed children out of boredom for God knows how long. But most importantly, you let a bunch of humans kill my sister and her lover and had two vampires watching for entertainment. To answer your first question, I killed them over the past ten weeks.

Ferid: I heard about a few deaths and disappearances recently. I guess that was you. I'm impressed of you, you can put me back together, and I might just turn you. I and other vampires could really use you. HAHA!

(y/n): quit while you're... a head.

(y/n) threw Ferid's head into the fire. (y/n) found some metal panels to cover the fireplace to make it hotter and faster to burn. (y/n) went into the janitor's closet to clean the bloody mess and put oil on Ferid's body. Then puts that in the fireplace. He stayed a while to be sure Ferid was destroyed by fire and he was. (y/n) looked around a bit longer and found a journal belonging to Ferid. He read about secrets he keeps from his kind, like giving secrets to humans. (y/n) thought giving to another vampire in some way. (y/n) had an idea of doing.

(y/n): it's dumb, but it could work

He wanted to do it because it would make them not search for any possible killers if they knew Ferid was murdered, and also (y/n) thinks it could be funny. (y/n) exited the mansion through a window. (y/n) did something no one else would do. He was close to Krul's castle, and threw the book at one of the windows breaking it. Then he ran like hell, smiling and laughing. He yelled when no one was around.

(y/n): I DID IT! I DID IT AYANO!