Week/Log 7

Tape recorder:

(y/n): that was one of the greatest performances I have ever seen. Log 7 of the progress of my end goal. Ai was a good singer to many people throughout her whole song, but the ending was when I liked it. When she was finishing up her song, then zapped. It was music to my ears with the sound of electricity going through her, then a bunch of screaming. Even the vampires were shocked by this. After that happened, the whole concert got canceled. I think I heard that they will stop anything like that for a while. 

Sound of someone drinking something. 

(y/n): this stuff is not very good, but I have to take it so that I won't get sick. I wish I don't have to give blood. I have plans about that for another time.  Now it's time to talk about Jade. I have been dealing with pests; some were close to becoming a threat. Jade is a guy that seems perfect to the vampires. He is obedient, gives more blood, and other stuff like that. I think he is trying to be a like a teacher's pet. I almost feel sick about it. I think I will just deal with him in a simple way, but not with others around. I have a feeling that a few people are starting to get suspicious over the accidents that keep happening. I think I will do it like my first kill, but with a pipe I found. 

Recording end:

No one pov:

(y/n) found and followed Jade. Jade turned into a hallway under a few houses. (y/n) had his pipe with him and was sneaky. Then (y/n) ran up to Jade from behind. He put the pipe right under Jade's jaw and neck.

Jade: what?

Then (y/n) snaps his neck easily. He put his body down and got a trash bag out. Soon, he stuffs the body in the bag and lifts it. (y/n) went to a furnace and stuffed the bag. He flipped the switch, and everything worked well. On his way home, he comes across three vampires he is familiar with that are not the ones he hates. It was Crowley, Chess, and Horn. 

(y/n) in mind: just when I thought this was too easy

(y/n) in mind: just when I thought this was too easy. Maybe go around them.

He did try to go around, but...

Crowley: hello, there

(y/n) in mind: dang it

(y/n): hello, lord Crowley and Lady Chess and Horn

He gave a slight bow to make them feel respected. 

Horn: are you heading somewhere?

(y/n): I'm just heading home. What about you three?

Chess: Crowley wants us to walk around and find a replacement

(y/n): what replacement?

Crowley: a human named Luke was going to a new vampire, but he had an accident 

(y/n) decided to play along.

(y/n): wait, that guy who fell off of a rail? I heard about that.

Crowley: yes, and that was unfortunate

(y/n): I also heard about a girl named Ai who was singing before getting electrocuted on stage last week

Chess: you were there?

(y/n): one of the humans who came there and ran out after

Horn: I liked her singing, and now another suitable human is gone

Crowley: maybe you could replace Luke and serve us?

They were looking at (y/n). But, of course, he doesn't want anything like that. 

(y/n): that's a generous offer, but no, thank you. I should get going. 

Crowley: I'm surprised. I thought any human around here wouldn't reject that offer.

(y/n): now you have met one. Bye, progenitors.

Crowley: bye, human. You can come back to us if you change your mind.

(y/n) left them, and they went the other way. (y/n) felt relief when he got home.

(y/n): that was close