Start

"AYE JHIT CHILL I WAS JOKIN" DaeDae screams as Dee chases him through the house for talkin bout her moms, "Aye I know one thing you better stop yelling in this house like you pay a bill" and you prolly lookin like who tf is that.
  That's Mrs Milla DaeDae grandma. She's became a mother figure over the 5 years they've been here, we come here errday after school or when we bored and eat up errthing in ha pantry she don't mind tho we replace it with tha money we make from workin wit pooda and Zyire and if yo nosey ass wanna know what we do just know makin us hella money.

<<<<<<<<Next Morning>>>>>>>

"WAKE YO ASS UP" my pops yells *Mmtch* "IM UP NIGGA DAMN" I yell back "Better be anyways I'm finna go to work and better get up and go to school" even tho ion feel like goin I get up and do my hygiene

Your outfit

And plug my headphones into my phone(Yes I still have wires) and get to walkin to school halfway there I get a call from the GC "Aye YALL hears what happened to Stretch" Shai yells into tha phone "Nigga it's TOOOOO fuckin early to be yellin but na...

And plug my headphones into my phone(Yes I still have wires) and get to walkin to school halfway there I get a call from the GC "Aye YALL hears what happened to Stretch" Shai yells into tha phone "Nigga it's TOOOOO fuckin early to be yellin but nahh what happened" I say, "They caught his ass lackin and Poked em but the streets sayin Pooda and Zyire lookin fa a new right hand" DAMN I know Zy bout to be on our ass bout shipments and deliveries "Shid I'm finna hit them niggas up rn and see if they got sum work for us" DaeDae says all excited and shit "Man hell nah I'm tryna make it out ts you niggas know this how my pops got locked up and if he find out I'm doin ts he gon be tight and I'm tryna take this music shi serious anyways where tf y'all long head asses at I jus got here"  I say "Man ain't shi long but this dick" Dae says "Man ain't nobody worried bout that lil shi"  "Yea ask yo hoe bout me" Dae says "Man I bet you my shi longer" I say "Man can y'all stfu it too early for alldat" Dee says.

  Yea you prolly wonderin wtf she mean "My ShI lOnGer" yes I have a dick but I also have boobs no I'm not trans I was born like this.

<<<<Later that day>>>

"Y/N Jackson to the principal office please" the front lady says over the intercom. I think wtf I den did now anyways I walk to the office and I see this bad bih wit honey blond hair and pretty eyes, and another girl she brownskin wit pretty lips anywaysI contain myself and stop daydreaming "Yo whachu need ?" I ask the principal "Can you show some new students around for me" the principal says "You know I got you, Where they at?!?" I say "In front loop of you Dickhead" you prolly like why the fuck the principal talkin to me like that it cause my dad took a charge for him when they was younger and I'm always in here cause mrs linebacker James .

"Yea come on" they walk out the door first and my eyes stuck to shorty ass I'm in my head like damn lil mama thick as shit, "You gon show us around or you gon keep lookin at my ass" tha blond one says. "Man cmon chill out but what's yo name" I say "I'm Beyoncé" the blond one says "and I'm Normani" the brownskin says "Ight coo what's y'all first period" I ask "We got room 107" " I like they bof say "oh we got the same first period imma show you where it's at"
____________
A/N: this all I got rn but imma work on it tomorrow too