XXI

Next morning
Y/ns POV

It's currently 7am and my Twitter and instagram has been blowing up because my interaction with T and coach went viral. I'm currently getting a lot of backlash but also some positive feedback but mostly negative comments about how I should've went to the NBA instead in da first place and why they even let me in the league in the first place. Just a whole lot of bullshit. Some feel bad about us no longer being together others are spectating on why we aren't together and theorizing that I cheated with Beyoncé and that's why Shawn put his hands on her cause he caught us together. Honestly just a whole bunch of people speaking on things they know nothing about.

I'm making Pancakes,waffles, hash browns, eggs, bacon, and sausage. I see Bey walking down the stairs with blue in her arms and Tj following behind her.

"Why you not ready for school" I say flipping the pancakes.

"Ughhhhhh I don't wanna gooo" He says stomping up the stairs and going in the bathroom to freshen up and get ready.

"Can you pick his outfit please" I say turning to Bey while putting the pancakes on a plate and sitting them on the table. Starting the bacon and eggs because everything else is done.

"Sure" Bey says putting blue down and walking upstairs.

20 minutes later

Bey and Talen both come downstairs fully dressed

Talens outfit

"Beyoncé what the hell he finna be hot as fuck. It's the middle of August in California" I say putting the eggs and bacon on a plate. I got a lil distracted by blue but still it's done.

"Well he chose it and he got on a tank top underneath so he'll be fine" She says giving him a belt to put on.

"You better not lose that sweater either lil boy" I say

"You look good Bab- Bey...Beyoncé you look good" I say stumbling over my words a little bit.