XXII

Same Night
Y/ns POV

"Man bring y'all slow asses bruh" I yell down the stairs to Beyoncé and her friends cause I been said that we was gon go upstairs to the movie room and watch a movie and these damn girl still down here congregating bout nothing.

"Ok damn girl we coming" Normani fat heat ass says stomping up the stairs with the rest of them behind her. I go sit on the couch and Bey comes and sit beside me.

"What y'all wanna watch" I ask with the remote

"Let's watch some scary shit" Jenn high ass says

"Oooo yea we should watch all the Conjurings" I say

"No Y/n" Bey says.

"It's snacks in the back y'all can get whatever y'all want" I say grabbing a blanket from the lil closet in the room "here" I say handing Bey her own blanket.

I layed down on the chair and Bey layed in front of me.

"This reminds me of when we first met" I say kissing her temple and she scoots back into me.

"Shhhh the movie is about to start" She says looking up at the screen.

________
After the movie
Beys POV

It's 2:14 in the am and these mfs are nowhere near sleep I see Y/n over on the beanbag nodding off but nobody else is sleepy. I see Jenn and Keyshawn get up and walks to kitchen by the time they get back Y/n is Knocked the hell out mouth wide open and shi.

They come back with two water bottles each and Jenn stands behind her while Keyshawn stands infront of her. Mani starts recording her. They open the water bottles and drown her and the only time I've seen Y/n jump up like that is when you yelling at her.

"BRO WHO TH-" She literally started coughing mid sentence and couldn't stop making us laugh even more.

"Wake yo ass up we finna play drink or dare" They say smacking her head.

"Man don't nobody wanna play that gay ass shit" She says walking up the stairs I guess to change. She comes back down the stairs with nothing but her bra and briefs on.

"Cmon man don't nobody wanna see that shit" Jay says covering his eyes.

"Well they shouldn't have poured water on me and I would stayed fully dressed so now you gotta deal with it" She says sitting beside me cause her beanbag is drenched with water.

"Ion know why y'all complaining it looks big" Megan says making Saweetie pop her in the head.

"That's exactly why ion wanna see it that shi got me thinking my shi little" Keyshawn says grabbing himself.

"Awwww baby you're not small" Solo says kissing him.

"Ewww nigga ion wanna hear that shit" She says

"And we don't wanna see that" Jay says

"Bey does" Saweetie says doing that ugly ass cackle.

"Bro what I gotta do with this" I say. "Well she ain't deny it" Megan says laughing with saweetie.

"Man cmon let's play this game I'm sleepy" She says pulling me on her lap.