XX

Beys POV
House hunting
Next month

"Do you want me and T to come with you" Y/n says says sitting on the couch.

For the past couple of weeks they have let me stay with them. I know their son is still in the hospital and it's causing problems because I hear them argue about it almost every night.

"You sure" She says accent still thicker than peanut butter on a Popeyes biscuit. Getting off the couch stretching showing a little bit of her stomach and her boxer band making me feel things in my lower regions.

"No it's ok I don't want to burden you" I say fixing my hair.

"Ok you want me to keep blue" She says grabbing blues little bag and putting on blues shoes.

"No I want her opinion too" I say picking blue up.

"Alright I'll see you when you get back be safe" She says handing me two twenties and a fifty.

"Alright see you when I get back" I say walking out the house with miniature Y/n following right behind me walking me to the front door.

"Bey can I come" Talen comes running out the house with one shoe one and the other one in his hand.

"Uhm you sure you don't want to stay" I say putting blue in the backseat.

"No I don't like hearing them argue and T was already coming down the stairs mad when you walked out" He says sitting in the back seat putting the seatbelt on. 

"Uhm ok sure" I say putting my purse in the passenger seat and putting the keys in the ignition.

________
Y/ns POV

I know y'all probably like why the fuck y'all arguing for but I think her stress and emotion are running high from Kyzan being in the hospital.

"Bae I'm finna go see Ky at the hospital are you coming" I say walkin in the kitchen seeing her instantly click her phone off and turn it over.

"Uhm yea sure" She says grabbing her phone from the charger.

"Ok hurry up" I say kissing her head.

"Mhm"

I get my charger,phone,wallet,keys, and some toys so I can play with Zan. I put all of that in a bookbag besides my keys obviously. I walk to my car and open the backdoor... that wasn't there when I last drove my car the only people that has been driving my car is Beyoncé and T. I get in the front seat waiting on T. I see something under my damn passenger seat and tell me why I pull a damn condom from under my seat and it's freshly used cause it's warm and the last person to drive my car was T.

I grab some gloves from my lil tool thingy and hold the condom up sitting it on the damn seat.

T finally comes out the house smiling at her phone and shit.

"T'ea before you step in my car I got a question" I say trying to remain calm and not cry or crash out.

"What babe" She says standing in the doorway.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" I say picking up the condom with the gloves and throwing it at her. I see her eyes go wide and instantly starts trying to explain herself. Letting me know all I need to know.