XV

At the baby shower
Y/ns POV

We finna do the gender reveal and ya know a young nigga heart thumping but no matter what imma be happy and I hope it's a girl now cause Talen is enough damn work and he just a lil brother so I'll be damned if I gotta deal with that FULL time so I hope ya know I have my lil princess.

"Ok you ready" My dad ask me cause this nigga more excited than me and it's not even his child but yall know how grandparent be just ready to spoil his grandbaby like this already brought hella gifts Im just ready to see how he gon act if this baby isn't mine and if it is I already know he finna spoil it.

"I'm nervous what if it's not mine"  I say lookin at my dad cause he always know what to say that either gon make me laugh.

"Well it better be or everybody in her family gon have a bad day"  He says wit a dead ass serious face like no smile no Chuckle no nothing just dead ass serious. 

"Y/n CMON man damn taking forever" Keshawn says looking like damn bullfrog.

We decided to do a normal gender reveal nothing toooooooo big they wanna see me dunk and then when the ball comes down the ball is gonna have color come out.

"I gotta change my shoes fuck nigga" I say cause y'all got me fucked up if you think you finna rush me.

"YALL better quit cussing in my momma house and Y/n you needa hurry up" She says looking all mean and shi

"Fix yo face woman damn" Always being mean to a nigga like Ian didn't nothing foreal. He started with me but you wanna yell at me 😒.

I changed out of my clothes after we took pictures cause them pants was tight as hell and my dick couldn't breathe. I got on some pink shorts with the Pink pearl KD 16's which are my new basketball shoes so she better but lucky I love her cause if I scuff these dunking this dam ball she gon be owing me 295.34 dollars.

"Why you got on pink I thought you wanted a boy" Solo loud ass says tryna be funny.

"I spent enough time wit Talen to know that ion wanna put up with that Full time" I say chuckling before palming the ball and getting a feel for it and making sure ion miss this dunk.

"Ight cmon Y/n don't fuck it up" Duke says sounding like my damn homeboy and grandma in one like what the hell nigga how you sound like both of those in one.

I bounce the ball a lil bit ya know stretch to make sure ion harm myself before this season. I run up and jump up to the rim to make sure I can reach the rim. 

"Cmon Y/n Stop stalling" Beys dad says in an antagonizing tone like he tryna nit pick some. 

"Man shut the fuck before I hurt you" My dad says back instantly like Stalling didn't even fully get out of his mouth beige my dad shut that shit down.

"Well you get yo old ass up here and do it since you got so much to say" I say grabbing the ball a getting ready to get this shit over with. 

I dribble the ball a lil and get a running start I dribble up the drive way and Hit the one an only Vince Carter 360 Windmill. The ball hit the ground and a Pink powder fills the ground and everyone goes crazy lifting me up in the air and shi. I see Bey in the back faking a lil upset face but it's obvious she's trying to not laugh.