XIX

Three weeks later
Y/nS POV

"I don't wanna" Blue clinging onto my leg trying to stop me from putting her bags back in the car.

"I know baby but you have to go back" Picking her up and placing her last bag in the back now just having to go get her shoes.

"Does she have to go" Talen bad ass already in the front seat of the car and he didn't fucking ask so I hope he know he finna be right in the back seat with blue.

"I hope you know that you riding in the back" Already letting him know what it is.

"Mmcth" Kissing his teeth like that was change my mind.

"Smack 'em again and imma smack you" Ion know what the fuck his problem been having a bad attitude all damn week.

Like he just been doin lil petty shi like being disrespectful, not cleaning up, Sayin shi under his breath, and whole lotta other shi like the other week he called T out her name. Ion know imma talk to him before we get tooo extreme cause I use to act the same way when something was bothering me. He's about to be 8 tho so ion know what could be bothering him fr.

He gets in the back without saying anything but obviously mad about sitting in the back but he ain't say nothing.

"Cmon blue get in the car" This damn girl saying bye to the whole damn neighborhood her and T was were crying, She made Kyzan and TJ have a tea party with her cause she was leaving and now she over there with one of our older neighbors she been asking bout this lady flowers since she got here and now all of a sudden she got more questions.

I get out the car and jog over to the lady's garden where I hear blue telling her that she has to go my baby is very well spoken for a toddler.

She telling the whole neighborhood bye like she don't live 20 minutes or less down the damn road.
____

I finally get this damn girl in the car after like 30 minutes she was saying by to some of her friends that have come over.

_______
30 minutes later
Y/ns POV

I pull up in Beys driveway and this damn girl starts howling and ion like seeing my baby cry so I damn near start crying and some lightskin lady comes out.

I roll down my window cause she's obviously coming up to the car.

"Uhm hi, Are you Y/n" "Yes I am and you are"

"Im Lainey, Jay and Bey aren't home rn they said I can get her" She says all jittery and excited I'm kinda suspicious tho cause who tf are you and where is my bm cause ion even know you and you talkin bout bey said you can get my child.

"If you don't mind can I call Bey" I say rolling up the window not wanting to be rude but oh well. Nigga harassed me not long ago about my fucking child then when it's time for you to get her you not here this exactly what the fuck I be talkin bout.

Bold=Bey Italics=Y/N

*RING RING RINNNG*

Hello what you want

Where the hell you at man