Part VII

<<Before the hospital>>

Beys POV

I don't even know what the fuck happened I just heard stabbed and Y/n was out the door like the flash.

I'm scared tho cause what if she don't comeback or go to jail cause of CJ I know we haven't even been on a date yet but my baby seems so sweet under all the gutta shi she got goin.

Dee phone rings about 10 minutes after Y/n ran out the house. She picks it up and she tells us that we needa go to the hospital my heart drops cause my first thought was about Y/n being hurt but then I realized that DaeDae just got stabbed so I kinda calm down but my heart still in my ass.

Mani: Bey calm down that girl is ok with Zyire and Pooda they like family

Dee: How you know them😒

Mani: girl I bought some weed after school the other day and this girl walked by saying she would ride Pooda face like it was a horse or sum like that

Dee: Mhmmmm😒

Shai: Cannnnn you mfs shut up and just walk a lil faster like our fucking brother just got stabbed and y'all wanna argue😒

We make it to the hospital and we ask about Da'Shaun Brown I didn't even know that was his name everybody just called him DaeDae even the teachers I thought that was on his birth certificate.

The lady says he in surgery and ask who we were Shai says his sister and walks to the family waiting room Dee has a change of clothes in her bag so I'm assuming it's for Y/n on our way to the waiting room Dee calls Y/Ns dad and that nigga was walking behind us in less than 5 minutes. That nigga must've teleported or sum cause ain't no fucking way he made it here that fast.

When we make it to the family waiting room Y/n is covered in blood and she looks spaced out instantly Everybody starts asking what happened and she's still spaced out Dee pushed us out the way and sits down to tell Y/n she brought her a change of clothes and she called DadDae's grandma

Y/n starts crying but like a silent cry she not making no noise just tears

Eventually she calms down and she starts to breathing heavy and next thing I know she just went limp Jay pushes through us and stops the next doctor that walks by. Jay picks up Y/n and follows the nurse to a room, She pages a Doctor and the cut hers out of her clothes all we all gasp when we see a big ass bruise on her side like that shi looked like it was about to start bleeding.

They get her dad to fill out her paper work and he turns it in

eventually Y/n wakes up, DaeDae still in surgery.

Jay(Y/ns dad): Can y'all step out for a minute I needa talk to her

Y/Ns POV

I wake up head throbbing and my side is on FIRE ion see nobody in here cause the only people that know I'm here waiting is Zy and Pooda they said they going to get the crew and going to "talk" to CJ.

I see I'm in one of them lil hospital gowns and I really hope they didn't see that bruise cause I know they're gonna call my dad and I don't want him to know that I sell a lil here and there cause he would probably beat my ass or put me out or cuss me out.