XXIII

The Ace VS Sparks game
Y/ns POV
2 Weeks later

"Jackson you ready" Coach says holding my shoes in his hand.

"Yessss I'm ready to T up" I say grabbing my shoes and lacing them.

"You remember what I said was gon happen if you ball hog" Coach says walking away. I walk out just taking in the arena and how much young talent we've had come into the game this draft over the years we've progressed to be slowly more like the NBA like dunking is normal overall it's just overall more competitive and aggressive now. I walk out and see Bey,TJ,Blue, And KyZan sitting in their seats.

"Hey my babies" I say picking KyZan and Blue making them giggle and squirm.

"Y/n you got money for the food here" TJ says Bouncing in his seating letting me know he didn't take his medicine or he's had a lot of sugar.

"Hey Baby" I say pecking Beys lips a few times.

"JACKSON cmon Tip off about happen" Brown says running into the tunnel.

"Ok I'll see you lil bastards later" I say kissing Blue, KyZan, and TJs head.

"See you later" I say pecking her lips multiple times. I walk into the Locker room but not before T smiles at me still making my heart flutter. I smile back but not before my mind fills with disgust making my smile fade away and turn my head towards coach.

The Aces have a lot of talented rookies so I'm just ready to go out on the court. They've already called the other I'm just waiting for them to call me.

"Standing at 6'2 starting at the point guard position Y/n Jackson" The announcer says. I jog out onto the court I see my Grandparents sitting behind Bey.

I win the tip off and T takes it down the court banking an easy three.

Plum comes up the court starting her crossover combo but of course me I lock that up and shut shit down. She passes it to A'ja. She lays it easily because Lexie is too small to be guarding her.

"Lexie next time switch imma switch with you so you gon gaurd plum" I say as we both come up the court.

"Ok" She says passing the ball to me as cut to the basket making them crowd me. I pass the ball to Lexie on the wing and she sinks the three.

We hustle back on defense as plum passes it to A'ja me and Lexie switch I swatted he ball my pass I grab the ball on a fast break and slam down with both hands making the arena go crazy.

"Ok Jackson" A'ja says laughing as she runs by.

_______
After the game
Beys pov

The sparks won 76 to 73 it was a great game back and forth but of course my baby come out on top.

I see her come out of the tunnel Smiling with Te'a making my face drop as they part ways.

"Hey baby" She says trying to kiss me I move my head making her kiss my cheek and she frowns.

She walks over to her grandparents giving them hugs her grandmothers kisses her all over her face.