Chapter 5

Meanwhile, Luke had found Mermaid Lagoon as the mermaids were having their leisure time by the waters.

"Just imagine," Harry was delighted. "Real life mermaids."

"Would you like to meet them?" Luke asked.

"Oh, Luke, I'd love to." Harry beamed.

"All right, come on." Luke went ahead and played his pan pipes as he went ahead.

"Wait for me!" Harry called to him as he flew after Luke. The mermaids heard Luke's song and they instantly noticed and greeted him.

"I'm so glad you made it." the blonde mermaid swooned to Luke.

"Why did you stay away so long?" a black-haired mermaid asked.

"Did you miss me?" a redheaded mermaid added.

"Oh, Luke, tell us one of your adventures." another mermaid pleaded.

"Something exciting." the other said.

"Wanna hear about the time I cut off Malik's hand and threw it to the crocodile?" Luke prompted.

"Oh, I always liked that one..." the blonde mermaid swooned.

"Me too." the black-haired mermaid added.

"Well, there I was on Marooner's Rock, surrounded by forty or—" Luke started.

"Oh, Luke!" Harry called out.

The blonde mermaid turned her head and glared slightly. "Who's he?"

Luke took out his blade to demonstrate his story. "Huh?" he then looked over to see his guest.

"Oh, that's my friend Harry." Luke told the mermaids.

"A boy?" the black-haired mermaid looked offended.

"What's he doing here?" the brunette mermaid glared.

"And in his pajamas too!" the redheaded mermaid huffed.

The mermaids came over to harry and decided to torment him.

"Come on, dear," the black-haired mermaid pulled onto the human boy. "Join us for a swim!"

"Oh, please, I'm not dressed for it." Harry started to lose his balance.

"Oh, but you must." the redheaded mermaid insisted rudely.

The mermaids didn't listen to him, they just kept torturing Harry. Harry cried for help. Luke didn't do anything, he just laughed as the mermaids had 'fun' with him. The mermaids kept harassing poor and innocent Harry.

Luke flew over to Harry and took the seashell out of his hand before he could throw it at the mermaids. "Harry, Harry! They were just having a little fun, weren't you girls?"

"We were only  trying to drown him." One of the mermaids told Luke.

"You see?" Luke shrugged it off like it was good and innocent fun.

Harry glared, he couldn't believe Luke had done and said that. "Well, if you think for one minute I'm going to put up with any—"

"Shh, hold it, Harry!" Luke shushed him as he sensed a disturbance.

The sky suddenly turned black.

Luke took a look and saw his calculations were correct. "Yep, it's Malik alright."

"Malik!" the mermaids gasped in even more fear and jumped into the ocean to hide away from the vengeful pirate of Never Land.

Harry urged Harry to go with him. He noticed and came right over to the ageless boy.

They could see the pirate captain with a lackey in a rowboat and they had taken a young Indian hostage.

"They've captured Sadie." Luke noted.

The boat passed through the water and was being followed by a crocodile, unbeknownst to them.

"Come on, let's see what they're up to." Luke whispered.

With that, Luke and Harry flew quietly and safely after Captain Malik with Princess Sadie.