Intro ~ for my lovely beings reading

I do not suggest reading this if you are not 13 and older, this story does get pretty intense, and well, disturbing...

PLEAAAASE Give me feedback, I would love to know how I can make my writing better!

Some of the battles are pretty undescriptive and well.... Yeah.... So sorry....

There are like no cannon slayer characters in this- it takes place like about a hundred years before the actual KNY show/manga takes place idk uH we kinda got loSt on tiMe-

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️
THIS STORY INCLUDES:
-DEATH, LOTS OF DEATH
-Abusive parents
-Manipulation
-Violence
-Gore
-Romance (no smut tho, dats a no no)
-Dark Humor
-Sex Jokes (*snicker*)
-LANGUAGE

So be careful before you read...

Backstory for Evil! Demon Yushiro:
Basically, Tamayo turned him, but he lost his memory, and became an upper moon for Muzan. His blood demon art is he can become invisible, and he can also use his cards to take over people's sight and control their bodies. He tricks people into trusting him, and then kills them. He's been doing this for 200 years, and he's used to not falling in love...

My character, Hayami Mitsuko, is a young woman of great power- but little brain. She is hopelessly naive, and very trusting. Almost too trusting, despite her past. You see, her father was a Hashira, but he died when she was young. After that, her best friend's dad and her mom got married, and she thought it was the best thing ever... Until Hayami's new stepfather, Chiako, who is the snow hashira, began to abuse the three of them, plus her new baby sister. One day, Hayami and her best friend, now sister, were attacked by a demon... And her best friend didn't make it. So hayami ran away from home, and then found Kazuho, who was still a slayer then. He taught her water breathing, and took her in with his daughter, Tsuna, who happens to be the granddaughter of a certain special someone... He basically adopted hayami after that happened. He taught her water breathing. After that, Hayami became a slayer and learned a little bit of insect breathing and flame breathing, mixing the three to make Summer Breathing. She tries nonstop to befriend demons, which hasn't gone well for her... But hey, she's gotten used to betrayal and heartbreak, especially after her fiancee cheated on her. But she still can't help but put her heart out there, after all, she always does look at the bright side, right?

But one fateful day, these two meet, and so begins a crazy, complicated love story that will rock both of their worlds, forever.

It starts off as just another mission for Yushiro, just another girl, but soon he finds that he's fallen head over heels. For Hayami, he's the love of her life, and she trusts him with all her heart and soul...

So what happens when a demon slayer and an upper moon somehow find themselves falling in love, despite the fact that both are supposed to be sworn enemies? What happens if one of them dies, and leaves the other alone? What happens when one has to finally tell the other the truth about the circumstances of their relationship?

...Well, you'll see. It gets messy.