Chapter Nine, Hayami's abusive ex gets absolutely demolished by Yushiro.

GUYS 
THIS CHAPTER
IT GETS ROUGH, LIKE REALLY ROUGH

BASICALLY THIS GUY COMES AND TRIES TO R WORD HAYAMI

YUSHIRO STEPS IN AND LIKE ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS HIM BUT LIKE
IT GETS JUICY IF YK WHAT I MEAN DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY 

- rape

- violence

- gaslighting

- toxic ex

- TORTURE

OR ANYTHING LIKE PLEASE LITERALLY JUST DON'T-

If you're okay with it then alright, here we go- If not skip to the next chapter-))

Over the next few days, Yushiro found himself staring at Hayami, more than he usually did. He smiled when she did something he usually would have scoffed and made a comment about. He began to help her when she cooked, and started to... Slightly... Flirt with her. Not very obviously, but just a slight comment here and there. 

Meanwhile, Hayami began to become more closed off to him, more distant. She started to train again, and spent more of her free time in the training room demolishing dummies. She stopped talking as much and was more quiet, not as vocal.

Yushiro noticed this, and it perplexed him to no end. 

One night as the sun was about to rise, he was sitting in his room and brushing his hair out, grunting as he pulled on the knots. Hayami walked past, her hair done in a braid. She looked at him, then smiled. 

"Mind if I try to help?" She asked. Yushiro looked over at her, then looked away. 

"Sure..." He sighed, as Hayami came and sat behind him, gently brushing his hair.

"You know...." She said after a minute. "If you braid your hair, it doesn't get as tangled. That's why my hair is always so curly, It's always braided." She laughed a little.

"Would you... Do it... For me...?" Yushiro asked. Hayami blinked, then nodded. 

"of course I can!" She said brightly, braiding his hair and tying it off. After she was done, he turned around to face her, smiling a little bit.

"You're very happy my hair got longer, aren't you...?" He raised an eyebrow. Hayami crossed her arms and huffed. 

"Not my fault... You have nice hair..." She grumbled. Yushiro chuckled. 

"It's so adorable..." He said, looking at her, his eyes gazing at her with a soft stare as she looked at him and blinked, then slowly turned red and looked away.

"No... It's... not..." She said slowly, her voice squeaky. Yushiro raised his eyebrows, smirking. 

"Oh... Look who's blushing..." he teased, moving her bangs out of her face. Hayami swatted his hand away, covering her face. 

"I am not!"

"Are you sure?" He asked, grinning at her as she turned her back to him. 

"Yes, I am very sure." She huffed. Yushiro, with no hesitation, sighed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his lap and smirking as she stiffened up. 

"Whatever you say, Mitsuko~" he whispered in her ear, laughing as she scrambled away, her entire face bright red. 

"Wh-What was that for?!" She asked, her voice much higher pitched and squeaky than usual. Yushiro rolled onto his back, wheezing with laughter. "Are you really laughing at me right now?!"

"Yes, yes I am, because you're so adorable that it's killing me." He said as she glared at him, walking out and then coming right back with the stuffed doll, lunging at him and hitting him. "ow- ow! Hey!" He went invisible and moved away as she stopped and looked around.