1- practice day

Valentina POV:
Monday, November 15 (8:00 AM)

TW: mention of weight

I was a little late on practice and I know it's my fault but 2 minutes late is not that bad right? Well apparently it is, because our coach got mad at me.

"Why are you late miss Romero"

"I-I don't know sir. I'm trying my best to be on tim-"

"I DONT CARE IF YOU TRY OR NOT! The thing is that you are late! And in a sport like this one you must be on time and there are no EXCUSES! Do you understand that Romero"

I think my eardrum bursted...

"Yes sir I understand. I'm sorry"

"Quite apologising! Its useless"

And with that I had to run 8 laps around the field, 30 pushups and 50 sit-ups. I should be on time, i know that. But I didn't choose that. Some kids were running around, and I cant run them over, can I?

It's a real torture in Real Madrid. You have to follow a strict diet, which caused me to be underweight. You get check up every Friday, and if you weight one kilograms to much you don't get to eat for 3 days. A lot of players can't handle it and quit football because of it. I am considering changing teams but the only team available is FCBarcelona and I don't want to go there because of someone.

That someone being Pedri. We were- oh, right, I'm sorry, I won't bother you with it. Not that someone cares anyways.

After I was done with the punishable exercises, I went to play with the others. We trained and trained until someone asked if we could get a water break which resulted the answer 'no'. That was one thing. The other thing is that the boys of barcelona will arrive soon. I know it's weird but unfortunately there is nothing I can do to change it.

Not long after I thought that, they arrived. We still have like 10 minutes but like always they arrive, take a seat and just watch us.

Someone passed the ball towards me and I aimed for the goal, but instead of the goal it ended up in someones face.

I ran over "Omg I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Romero, get back on the field, now"

I sighed "once again I'm very sorry"

"no it's oka-"

"Romero come here." coach called me over. He leaned forwards once I stood in front of him "You are benched for the rest of the season. I don't want to see your face here until summer, you understand"

"w-what?" I whispered. "You heard me. Now leave, I don't want to see you. You are not worth my time"

I ran to the locker room with tears in my eyes and if that wasn't enough I bumped into my worst nightmare on my way to the locker room

"watch where your going" Pedri said. "I'm sorry" I quickly apologised not having the energy to fight him now. I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Not going to fight back this time, huh?" he asked. "Please let me go" I said.

I just want to go home and sleep. My body is tired, and so is my mind. What am I even doing here? I'm no good for anyone, so what's the point of living anymore...

____________________________________

Pedri POV:

She has lost more weight since the last time I saw her which was 3 weeks ago. At this point she is anorexic. I'm sure of it. I may hate her, but this doesn't deserve anyone. Not even Valentina.

She wanted to walk away but I stopped her. "Not going to fight back huh" I asked her.

"Please let me go" was the only thing she said. She was looking down so I didn't see her face. Something is wrong. Like seriously wrong.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her head. Her eyes were red and puffy, something she always had the after 1 minute after she cried. I may be her enemy but you notice the little things. Wait no-

"Who hurt you?" I asked her but she just focused her eyes on her surroundings, not on me. "I'll ask this one more time, who did it? Who hurt you? And focus your eyes on me Valentina"

I rarely said her name, but anyways.

She looked at me but still didn't say anything. Until "no one, now let me go"

"No, you know why? Cause your lying"

"WHY DO YOU CARE HUH"

Wow, she never yelled before. She sure fought back always but never raised her voice.

"I don't."

"Then let me go"

I did, simply cause I was getting scared. I have never seen her like this before.

She ran away and I stood there for a couple more seconds trying to process everything. When I did, I walked toward the field and sat with the boys.

"You know what happened to Valentina?" I asked them. Them being Gavi, who had a bloody nose, Lewandowski, Ter Stegen and De Jong.

"Valentina? Who is that?" Gavi asked

"Number 8 in Real Madrid?" I said. "How come your nose is bleeding"

"Valentina kicked a ball in his face, and we do not know what happened. She came to apologise and then her coach called het on the field and not a minute later she ran off." Frenkie explained.

Soon the girls stopped training and got off the field. Xavi came on and told us to go get ready so we did.

We all got ready and we were talking and laughing while walked back. Until we heard crying.

"What is that?" Gavi asked. "That, my child, is someone who is crying" Lewandowski answered and wrapped and arm around him.

"You guys go, I'll go see whats wrong. Tell Xavi I wont take long."

They nodded and walked away. "I'm not a kid" I heard Gavi complaining in a distance. I rolled my eyes and followed the sound and just around the corner, they was someone on the ground, with there back against the wall, knees against there chest and arms hugging there legs. I sat down in front of the person and soon noticed who was sitting in front of me....

Valentina....

To be continued...