11- movie night

Valentina POV

Its been a few weeks since what happened in the locker room. Pedri and I have been hanging out a lot, sometimes alone, sometimes with the crew. 'The crew' meaning, Gavi, Pedri, Lewandowski, Alexia, Gemma and me. I have been feeling a lot better mentally and physically, I gained some weight, making me not so underweight anymore, just perfect for my height.

In a few days will be my first game with Barcelona. Against Real Madrid. I don't know how to feel about that, and I have honestly no idea how the game is going to go.

Right now, im with Gavi and Pedri at my house. I had given them my address when Pedri and myself made the promise to try and be friends again. We are currently in the living room, Gavi is choosing the movie while Pedri and I made some popcorn in the kitchen. We were talking about what happened these past years without each other, when suddenly the corn popped and Pedri screamed.

Gavi came running in the kitchen "val, you okay?"

"Me? That was not me. That was Pedri..."

"Pedri? Dude, you scream like a girl, man up."

"Says the one who gets called the child huh."

"IM NOT A CHILD" Gavi yelled and stomped back to the living room. It was quite cute to see that, anyways. Pedri and I finished making the popcorn and went back to the living room.

Gavi was on the couch, the remote in his hand, blanket on top of him and he was looking at us with a pout on his face. "Its okay Gavi. You will always be the favourite player." I told him, making him smile and stick his tongue out towards Pedri. "If you dont put your tongue back, im cutting it off." Pedri told him.

We all turned towards the tv and saw he had put on a horror movie. Horror was never really my favourite but I could live with it, it's not like Im going to scream at every jump scare there is. Pedri on the other hand, no I'm joking. Pedri is not much a horror fan either but he is kind of like me. He could watch it, we did that sometimes when we had a sleepover, the only thing we had to do, was sleeping with the lights on and holding each other so we now we wouldnt get taken by whatever spooky thing lives under peoples beds.

Halfway through the movie, the popcorn bowl was empty, Pedri and I were holding each other's hand in order to stay calm and Gavi was practically dying on the other couch since he told us he had the right to have a couch for him only because apparently we were bullied him to much. I had offered the spot on the other side of me for him to give him some comfort but he told me he didnt need it since he was a real 'man'

The longer the movie was playing, the more we saw Gavi disappearing under the blanket.

As the movie ended, I started cleaning up but got stopped when I just wanted to go to the kitchen. "Please let us clean up. You have done enough for us, its our way of thanking you for this very much needed movie night." Pedri said. Gavi took the glasses and Pedri the bowl. Before Pedri disappeared into the kitchen I said "I-" i sighed, was this a good moment to tell him how much i missed him? "Youu...?"

Fuck it, "i don't really understand how a stupid argument about football could lead to us ending our friendship. And I really regret the decisions i made back than, there was never not a day that would pass where I would not be thinking about you and honestly I still feel guilty about everything that happened, and I feel like it was all my fault, and I-"

"Hey hey hey, its okay, breath Val. It's not your fault. We were both wrong, and we both made stupid decisions. But we cant change the past and we have to move on. Stop feeling guilty, its alright. I forgave you, you forgave me,  well at least i hope so. If not than that's totally fine. But you cant keep living in the past, that would only hunt you for the rest of your life. What do you think about going out tomorrow? Not as like a date but like as having some privacy and we can talk about everything, and after tomorrow we never talk about the past again. What do you say?"

"I would like that very much"

"Great! Does 2 pm sound good?" Dang it, I have practice then.

"Well I actually have practice, what about at like 8? I know you have practice at 9am tomorrow.."

"Perfect! I probably wont see you in the morning since i know you love sleeping. So in case i dont see you, until tomorrow at 8"

"Yeah, thank you Pedri"

"Your welcome Val"

Pedri pov:

I love you I whispered making sure she did NOT hear that. As she was walking up the stairs, i went to the kitchen only to see everything was already cleaned. "I could have helped you know" i said to gavi. "I know, but I didnt want to interrupt your conversation with Valentina.. It seemed you two had to have a moment together."

Even tho a lot of people see Gavi as the child, he is actually very mature unlike other 18 year old ones. "Thank you"

"Yeah no problem. But uh, dont think just because Val didnt hear those last three words, no one did, because I did. Very clearly! HA!"

Forget what I said about Gavi. No Im joking! I dont know what I would do without him. "Tell that to NO ONE! I'm begging you"

"Okay, I wont. But you should just tell her how you feel-"

"No are you crazy!"

"No, I am not." He sighed "I'm just telling you. It would make you happy and everyone else. But mostly you, and there is nothing wrong with trying." Well, he has a point there.

"But what if-"

"No, you know what, i dont want to hear it anymore. I heard that you and her are going out tomorrow night and you will tell her how you feel or I will. Im sick of hearing your stories about how beautiful she is and how sweet and all that shit. And I'm frustrated that I cant do anything about it. I'm giving you three options right here and it is fully your decision so listen closely. One, you tell her tomorrow night how you feel. Two, I tell her your feeling towards her. Or three, I simple make her my girlfriend. I mean, she is one year older than me and honestly who wouldn't go out with me." He says before walking away. "Oh and don't forget, I think I'll go for option three in case you don't choose option one!" He yelled and ran up the stairs.

I don't think he was joking...

To be continued...