12- nightmare

Pedri pov:

It has been a long time since I got a nightmare. I had them when I was younger, but they went away since Valentina slept with me basically every night. Almost a year ago they came back. Gavi would be there to like, you know, calm me down and shit but it felt never the same. Tonight was not any different, after Gavi and I said goodnight, I laid in the guest room next to Valentina's room.

My eyes were wide open, i'm scared to close them because when I do the nightmares start like 5 seconds after. But i know I have to sleep because I dont want to be a zombie tomorrow so I eventually closed my eyes and went to nightmare land.

*****Maybe tw (blood/ nightmare)*****

Its Christmas evening, exactly 5 months without Val. I miss her. It's snowing, normally we would be outside building snowmans and making snow angels but now, I don't even want to celebrate Christmas. The evening went slowly, I was bored and I realise I need Val in my life, but I'm to stubborn to give in first. I told her I could live without her so I need to prove it.

I went to bed after saying goodnight to everyone. The weather was not looking to good. It was starting to snow really bad and we could hear thunder.. now I have never really been a big fan of thunder and neither was Val. I wonder how she is doing. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes but apparently that was a bad idea. I saw Val, stuck in a frozen lake, our lake, kind of our secret spot. She was slowly going under. Her lips were blue, her eyes barley had life in them but she could still speak. I saw her hands, they were red, blue, and probably had no feeling in them anymore. Before going under she told me this was all my fault. I would kill her, I left her and I treated her bad. Not how you were supposed to treat a best friend.

"Pedri? You okay"

I couldn't safe her, i was trapped in my spot. I was crying, screaming and begging for her to come back up and tell me this is all a joke. But she was fully under the water now and a layer of ice formed over her. I walked over to the frozen lake and looked at her, she was right under the surface. I got closer, telling her I was sorry for every I did and , if i could, i would do it all different.

"Wake up, you're having a nightmare"

I went to 'kiss' her goodbye but when i was almost with my nose to the ice, her bloody eyes shot open, her hand was on the ice and she screamed. It hurt my ears, blood was coming out of my ear because of her scream.

*****end of tw*****

"PEDRI" I shot up, *BAM* i was sweating, crying and what not. "Ouch" I looked on the ground, Gavi was there laying, holding his head. "Hey, it's okay. You're safe now" Val. She's here.

I grabbed her and pulled her close to me, i was crying in her arms. "Shhh it's okay. I'm here now" I can't believe it. After all these nightmare I had, where Gavi would wake me up, I was finally back in the arms of the person who would manage to calm me down in under a minute. I missed this feeling of safety, I didnt know how much I needed her until now.

Why did we have to had that fight back then...

Valentina's POV

It's night time. Im in my bed with my tv on, playing some calm music. It helped me fall asleep faster and gave me over all a very comforted feeling. I was having a wonderfull dream when I was being woken by Gavi. He shook me until I opened my eyes, I feel sick because of the shaking. "Whaat" I asked him

"Pedri is having a nightmare and I can't wake him up" shit.

I jumped out of my bed, pushed Gavi away and ran towards the guest room. I saw him laying there is his bed, being all sweaty like he just finished a football match. His brows were scrunched and you could see how uncomfortable he was, he was clearly have the nightmare of his life. Gavi walked in just as i was about to try and wake him. "You didnt have to push me you know." He told me. I shook my head and sat down. I laid my hand on his face, something I always did whenever Pedri would have a nightmare. "You dont wake him up like that" gavi told me.

"Shut up, i know what im doing" I said. "No you don't know" then he started screaming at pedri, telling him he was having a nightmare and that he had to wake up. When that didnt seem to work he screamed his name, Pedri shot up causing Gavi to fall off the bed. "Owww" he said frustrated and in pain.

"Pedri, its okay. You're safe now." I told him.

"You know, on a second thought I think you know him the best so I'll leave you to it. I'll give you two some time. Goodnight" gavi said

"Yeah goodnight, thanks." I responded.

"V-val" Pedri asked. "Yeah I'm here. Dont worry."

I rubbed his back while he wrapped his arms around me, his head on my chest. He pulled me to a laying position. He tried to push his head deeper into my neck but got mad when he didnt get any closer. I could feel that he missed me and I had a feeling his nightmare was about me, but you can never be sure.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked him. He shook his head. I didnt push him to tell me and just wrapped my arms around him telling him to try and get some more sleep.

I dont know what he dreamed about but it looked like he was in a pure horror movie... I wish I could take his pain and nightmare, it makes me feel like its my fault for what he is going through...

If we didnt had that fight back then, this would have never happend. This is all my fault...

To be continued...