9- first training

Valentina's POV:

I went home after saying my goodbyes to everyone. That social media bitch announced that I quit in Real Madrid and betrayed them because I will be playing for Barcelona now. I immediately made an instagram post and twitter post saying I quit because of my mental state in Real Madrid. My intention weren't for people to hate the team but aparently they did, to support me.

I got a lot of DM's asking what happened and if I was okay. I answered most of them, and got some online interwiews to clear up any confusion and told fans there was no need to hate Real Madrid since I did have a good time there but my time has come to quit there and look for a safe environment.

I got a text from Pedri telling me that they had an outfit ready for me there and there new Barca water bottle.

he then sent me the address and I got ready. I brought my own stuff because I don't trust him fully. You never know with him. I drove to the field and I was earlier than I thought. I arrived at 7:15pm but no worries, I saw a green little car in the parking lot. I walked inside the building and heard a lot of voices talking loudly, chatting, laughing, having fun.

"Val!" I heard someone say as I walked in the halls. I turned around and saw Pedri with his friend Gavi and some girls around them. "hey, you" I said back. "Please don't be mad at me. I'll never kidnap you ever again!" He said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, he turned towards one of the girls and opened him arms, making a face as if he was going to cry.

"Ignore him, this Gemma, Sandra, Salma and Marta. Girls this is Valentina." Pedri introduced us. "So nice to meet you! Pedri had told us alot about you." Gemma said. "Oh has he"

"yeah, you must be really good friends!" Sandra said. "Well..." A hand got slapped over my mouth and I see it was Pedri his hand. Ew.

"Yeah, really good friends, Well I'll let you lead her the way to everything. We will be on the bench"

And he walked away. We started walking in a hallway downstairs, I assume the locker rooms. "Pedri and I are not really good friends if you were wondering. Well first we were, then he stabbed me in the back and then kinda just said sorry"

"HE STABBED YOU"

"Not literally, we got in a fight because we liked different teams and now I think about it, it was really childish that fight we had back then."

I told them the story "wow, that is not what he said." Marta said. "Yeah, he told us you are a really close friend and that you have always wanted to play for Barcelona but you were to nervous to sign up for the team and so you decided to play for Real Madrid." Gemma explained. "Oh that little liar" I said.

We talked more and more and eventually the whole team entered the locker room and introduced themselfs. I got to know everyone and we got changed and ran to the field since we were so caught up in our bonding time, we completely forgot the time and were almost to late. Late means sprinting 10 laps around the field, well in Real Madrid it was.

"Good to see you are all ON TIME" he said the last two words a little louder. "I am Jonatan Giráldez but you can call me Jonatan. Here in Barcelona we follow some strict rules in order to be the best! You following me?" He asked me, "Yes sir" I answered. Every team has rules, and I have no problem following them, trust me.

"Good. For starters being on time is very important for me. There will be fans sitting stands, we are a example for them, so we don't want to make them mad and let them wait. Secondly, always try your best. There will be your off days, trust me I have experiance with girls having their off days. I don't mind that but don't let that get to you, get back in the right mind as soon as possible, I'll be here if you want to talk but please don't let those off days get to your head. And lastly, you will follow a diet. And yes you have a cheat day which will be Sunday. Sunday is a known rest - cheat day." he said with a smile. "Do you agree with all of those rules?" He asked me.

"Of course" I said with a smile. "Great! As you know this is you trial training, I want you to decide if you would like to be on the team in next weeks Wednesday training. You have a week to try the diet and the schedule, sounds good?" he asked again. He does make sure if I'm okay with everything.

"Very good!"

"Nice! Well lets start then." And with that he explained the exercises and things we had to do. "Okay lastly I would like a little game, choose your teams." Jonatan said.

He came towards me and said "I want you to show your skills so I now how to make you better"

"no problem"

We got four teams meaning two games. I was in the red team against the yellow team. I was in my game mindset, I felt like I had to win this. And luckily that paid off cause red won! Next was green against blue. Blue won. Now it was blue against red to known the winner winner you know what I mean.

Blue was a really good team but so were the red ones, we ended up 7-8 for the red ones so we won! I had a lot of fun here, even tho I felt a little empty and I don't feel very good but what does it matter. I hope I'll have a great time.

To be continued....

A/n:
Hello you all! I know I have not posted an update in so long but I just did not have the time. Since it is vacation I will try to post a lot more! But I do have work and other stuff but I'm trying my best!