7- Please, forgive me

Recap:

"Pablo Gavi did you wake your sister?"

"No-" "yeah he did"

He whispered to me "bro dont do me like that! I want my food, I hope she's still giving me some"

I smirked when Gavi got his plate with only 3 patatos. "Mooooommmmm plssss I'll never ever wake her up again" he begged.

This is seriously the best family ever well after my own of course.

To be continued...

____________________________________

Valentina POV:

Waking up today was the hardest part of my day. Last night I ran from the stadium to my home because my car is getting fixed but apparently it is taking a little longer than I expected. I had a good crying session in the shower last night, I ended up with a headache, a stuffed nose and my throat hurt so much. I took a painkiller and went to bed early.

I got ready for the day and walked to the garage. They woke me up this morning telling me my car was ready. As soon as I turned 18 I went and get my license. "Hello? Anyone here?" I yelled as I entered the building.

"Hey Valentina" I heard. I turned around and saw Pedri standing there with a big bouquet of red roses. "What do you want?" I asked him. "I'm here for you"

"Yeah, well I just want to get my car and go home." I stated. "Don't you have practice?" He asked me. "Are you really that dumb? I got kicked off the team, remember. I'm sure the girls told you. And if they didn't, you probably would have seen it online" I said. The paparazzi found out I was not injured and found out I was actually kicked off the team, only the reason was missing.

"I'm sorry, but please just hear me out" he asked me. "No, and if it takes any longer I'm just gonna walk home" I said. I don't care what he say, why does he have to be everywhere I am.

"No please. I can expl-"

"No, you know what, I'm going home I don't want my car right now. It's not like I need to be somewhere." I said and turned to leave.

Right as I reached the door, some guy opened it and stopped me from leaving. "Uhm excuse me" I said. "No, you're gonna listen to what Pedri has to tell you" of course he had his little friends helping him. I sighed.

"Do I have to?" I asked. "Yes you have to Valentina." Another voice said.

"Lewy? Seriously"

"Yes seriously and now listen"

I wanted to run away. I don't want to listen. I already said I don't care what he has to tell me. I just want to go home and be depressed. I saw that there was one more door I could escape to. I looked to all of them, standing in there place.

And right before they knew it, I ran to that door but my plan failed when I ran into someones arms. I have seen that face before, what's his name again? Pablo? I don't know.

"you are not going anywhere"

"UGHHH, FINNNEEE what do you wanna say" I said, with this guys arms still round me. "Do you mind?" I ask him. "oh right, sorry" he said and took a few steps back

"Thank you, well for starters I want to apologize for what I did and said 2 years ago-"

"It was 3 years, stupid, but go on"

Pedri sighed "I'm sorry okay, what I did and said was very wrong and I'm starting to realize that. I shouldn't have got so mad at you and I should have accepted the fact that we like different teams just like we like different colors and stuff. Please forgive me. I'm really missing you, and I feel like I have lost my soul in those two- THREE years. Please Sunshine, I would do anything to make you forgive me"

My heart stopped at the nickname he had said, which he called me my whole childhood...

Well damn, what am I supposed to say now?

____________________________________

Pedri POV:

I ended my little speech just as one of the workers entered the huge meeting place.

"Mrs. Romero- Oh I'm sorry am I interperrupting something?" he asked.

"Yeah you are" "you you're not" Val and I said at the same time. The man looked weird but didn't pay attention to what I said. Instead he gave Val her keys and a paper she needed to sign. "Let me lead you to the front desk" he told her, looking over his shoulder to where I was standing. Oh how I wanted to kill that motherfucker! I didn't even get the chance to propose her to play in our team of confront her about her well-being.

"man why did he have to be such a dick?" Balde asked no one specific "I don't know man." I answered sadly. "No worries, I'll make sure you talk to her right before she gets a chance to leave. Go behind that wall there, and wait. Balde you with me man" Gave said. I decided to trust him and I did what I told, walking behind a small wall with Lewy.

"What is him plan?" Lewy asked. "I don't know but let's just trust him. What is he going to do, kidnap her over here?" I joked which made Lewy laugh to.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boy I'm never trusting Gavi again with my girl problems, 2 minutes after I made that joke he and Balde came behind the wall, carrying a panicked Valentina. She was crying, kicking, screaming, but no one could hear her because Gavi held his hand over her mouth while Balde carried her legs. As soon as they let go of her Lewandowki took her into his arms and comforted her. "Shhh It's okay, It's me Lewy, you're safe" I heard him say and I took that opportunity to grab Balde and Gavi by their arms and drag them a couple feet away.

"What the hell dude, Why did you do that" I looked over seeing Lewy still on the ground with her in his arms, but I could see her breathing started to slow down.

"What? How else did you expect me to take her?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe by talking to her" I whisper yelled at them. Balde just kept quite while Gavi and I argued. "guys stop, Pedri if you want to talk to her now is the moment cause they are getting up" Balde informed me after a couple minutes. "I'll have a talk with you later" was the last thing I said before walking over to Valentina.

"Val I'm so sorry for what they did to you-" I got cut off by Gavi, "what I did to her? No, no, no, what she did to me. She licked my hand" he whined. "shut it" I told him.

"You have no right to complain, child. I am the victim here" Valentina said "CHILD?!" he went to sit on the ground with his arms crossed, pouting.

She just rolled her eyes, and I sighed. How am I going to fix this now?

To be continued...