3- saved by the bell- uh Gavi

Recap: (Pedri POV)

After practice I went back to her while the others were on the way to the locker rooms. "you know I'm proud of you." I said to her.

"Why? Your not supposed to be"

"I can't be proud of you because were enemies?"

"yeah, it's weird. We hate each other, your not supposed to"

"who said I hated you? huh? "
____________________________________
Pedri pov:

"You did, you literally told me 'Barça is top team! Real Madrid is trash' and I answered 'not true! Barça is one of the worst teams ever' in which you got mad at me and told me you hated me for not liking Barcelona and supporting another team!"

Damn, I really said that?

"I-" I sighed, whatever I'm gonna say, she'll either be mad or upset with me and I don't know what to do.

"Pedri, you ready- dude, why are you not ready? I wanna go home and drink my chocolate milk! I deserve it!" Gavi interrupted us.

Us as in me and my thoughts. Saved by the bell- no, saved by Gavi.

"yeah, I'll go get my stuff. Can you stay here?"

"Sure thing man"

"I DONT NEED A BABYSITTER" I heard Valentina scream madly but I just kept walking towards the locker rooms. I got my things and left since I was the only one there. I went to Xavi his office, I know he always stays here a little longer to figure out new things.

I knock and went inside. I hope I can get Valentina in the team.

____________________________________

Valentina POV:

"You know, Pedri is not the worst..."

"Can you shut up for 2 minutes please? You're giving me a headache."

He has been talking non stop for 5 minutes and its making me tired.

"no I can not. I wanna go home. I want my chocolate milk, I deserve it. I trained good, for once."

And so on, he kept complaining about ho he wanted chocolate milk and how he deserved it. "You know-"

"UUUHHHHGGG"

"I think Pedri likes you"

"no he does not"

"why would you say that? You don't know him like I do"

"oh but I do." Gavi gave me a confused look and I sighed.

"Pedri and I had been friends ever since we were born. We were so close, we had sleepovers everyday. We basically lived together. Until we got older and liked our own things. But we respected the fact that we couldn't like the same things, which is normal. One day he started talking about how he wanted to play for Barcelona. He even sent a request to start in La Masia. He got in, went to training and lived his dream. I on the other hand, I supported Real Madrid. And when I told him that, he got mad. I don't know why, because it's normal to not like the same things. We had arguments about that and ended up having a fight. Even when it was game day for the teams. We would still sit next to each other, but we didn't really watch the match. Instead we would fight over every little thing that came up on the screen."

I took a deep breath. This is the first time I'm talking about it.

"We were 10 when we noticed we liked different things and 13 when we got our first fight. Two years later we stopped talking to each other. What was the point in it anyway, whenever we saw each other again we would immediatly start an argument because we both are stubborn and don't like to lose a fight, game, anything. He started to hate me and I hated him. It got to the point where he would comment on my posts saying mean things. I never did such thing cause I knew how it felt. We would see each other everywhere, it's like the devil wanted me suffer seeing him almost every day. I mean, we didn't live far from each other but far enough to not bump into one other every day. He said hurtfull words everytime and that just confirmed every though I had about myself."

"Wow, I didn't know that."

"Of course you didn't. I know no one of the team. Pedri got in La Masia. And quickly in the first team. I sent my request very late for Real Madrid but I was good enough to start in first team immediately. Before that Pedri would take me to games, practice even tho I supported the enemies team. He let meet Lewandowski, but he was the only one. I'd see you in La Masia, cause that is where everyone started. But he would never let me talk to anyone, saying it was for my own good. Because 'I know the boys and they will hurt you, whether you want or like it or not' those are his words, not mine. But he told me Lewy was a good person, the others were too, I knew that but you know. I trusted Pedri. Shortly after meeting Lewandowski I stopped going because Pedri and I didn't talk anymore."

"Pedri loves you. Why else would he take you home?"

"That I don't know. But I will not listen. I am a free woman. And I am going now, im going home. I have been here for way to long"

"No wait"

I got up and walked away "don't try to stop me. It's not going to work"

"But- PEDRIIII"

Little snitch. I took off running. I really don't want to see him right now. I'm glad I haven't told Gavi that I moved. I have moved out of my parents house and bought my own house down the street. That way I still live close to my family.

I stopped outside the building and hide behind the corner. "What do you mean she ran? I told you to keep an eye on her and not let her go"

"boy, I'm tired, I want my chocolate milk and she told me you guys story btw. I didn't know you could be so mean. Anyways, she also told me she was a free woman which is true. What did you want me to do? Grab her, tackle her, tie her up and hold her until you got back. I'm not that kind of kid- man. Kind of man."

I seriously think he has ADHD at this point. "She can't be to far, help me look for her please." Pedri begged Gavi.

"Pedrrriiiii I wanna go home. Why do you want to find her anyways?"

"Because I made a mistake years ago and I need to fix it. I'm missing my best friend and I want her back"

"oh boy" was the last thing I heard before they spiltsed up and went there own ways.

To be continued...