Chapter 10 Final Short Chapter

Letters Left Unsent Become SentJune 2014

Today is the day before I leave with Marie and August for New York permanently. So for my final thing that I will be doing in Oklahoma, I will be leaving my letters with who they are originated at and writing one last one.

Dear August,

I know that you will be coming with me on this magical and unforgettable chapter I'm about to indulge in. However I just wanted to say thank you for consistently supporting my choices since we have been back in contact.

-

Ashley

I hug my mom, handing her my letter walking out the door for the very last time.

"Who first?" Marie asks knowing my plan.

"The most reasonable. Brayden." we both nod and drive over to Braydens house. I look around for his or his families presence. Noting that all the cars are there.

I put my hoodie up hiding my face, running to his car putting the note on his windshield. Then jumping back into my vehicle. Immediately speeding off.

Next, i dropped off a letter at the post office addressed to chase. Finishing by giving my letters to Marie and August.

August, Marie, and I drive to the airport where we say our final goodbyes to some of our old friends. With that, My letters were no longer unsent. Words, were no longer left unsaid.

I was officially having a fresh start in new york city, where I became a New York Times best selling author. As well as becoming a booktuber.