Chapter 10

Taylor

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in my face blinding me making me turn around and when I went to feel for Joe all I felt was an empty bed making me sit up and look around. That's when I hear voices coming from the kitchen and the smell of breakfast hits my nose. I get up throwing on Joe's shirt and a pair of shorts quickly going to my bathroom and brushing my teeth.

After I am done with that I walk down the stairs to see Joe and the boys in the kitchen cooking making me smile at how cute they all are. I reach the bottom stair and walk in "Morning boys" I say making my way to the coffee pot that has coffee already made "Morning Tay! If you're wondering I made the coffee" Ja'Marr says sounding and looking so proud of himself "Well it better be good coffee then if you're hyping it up so much" I say pouring myself a cup soon feeling arms wrap around me making me smile.

I look up to see Joe "Morning babe" I say leaning up kissing his cheek "Morning beautiful" he says. As I go to get creamer I hear a "Did I hear you correctly?" coming from Sophie who just walked into the kitchen "Did you just say babe to him??" She asks eyeing me and I just smirk a bit and her jaw drops.

Sophie screams and runs up hugging me making me laugh and hugging her back. Both Sam and Ja'Marr look at each other confused when Abby walks in "Why are we hugging?" sounding confused. Me and Sophie look at her and she gasps "Finally! Took you long enough Joe!" she laughs hugging me as well "Can someone fill me in?" Sam asks and Ja'Marr nods.

Joe looks at Ja'Marr and Sam "Well last night I asked Taylor to be my girlfriend" he says and both their eyes widens "Holy shit! Finally man!" Ja'Marr says as they all do that weird bro hug. I am just overall so happy.

-After breakfast-

I took Sophie with me to experience a Ben-Gals practice and in the middle Stacey walks in making us all stop and look at her "Sorry to interrupt but um Tay, Joe needs you" she says seriously making me worried. I look at Kara and she nods saying I can go so I run out and follow Stacey "Is there really something wrong or is this another one of your schemes" I ask following her to the field.

Stacey sighs and stops turning to me "Look I'm sorry for what I said it was really out of line but right now I really need you to come with me because Joe is having a panic attack" she says making me worry more and follow her to the team. Once we get there I see all of the team surrounding him "I got Taylor!" Stacey says making everyone back away and I walk up to Joe.

Sure enough he is freaking out "Joe? Can you hear me?" I ask and he looks at me signaling he can. I nod and look at everyone "Um can I take him to the locker room real quick?" I ask Coach Taylor and he nods "Whatever you need to do" he says. I turn back to Joe "Come on" I get him off the field and into the locker room soon sitting him down on the ground by his locker.

I keep trying to talk to Joe but it gets worse so I think of a way to distract him "It's ok match my breathing ok?" I say taking his hand placing it on my chest where my heart is "Follow my pace" I help him to breath in and out. He soon steadies his breathing but is still somewhat panicky. I grab his water bottle handing it to him "Take small sips ok?" I say helping him.

After a few minutes he is back to normal "You ok?" I ask and he nods "I haven't had a panic attack in a while" he says leaning his head back against the wall. I sit in front of him giving him enough space to not feel overwhelmed again "Do you know what triggered it?" I ask and he shakes his head no "Maybe we can go see a doctor and talk to him about it?" I ask and he quickly shakes his head no "No I'm fine" he says.

Hearing him say no so quickly worries me but I don't question it any further. He looks at me and smiles "Thanks for helping me" he says and I nod "Honestly if it weren't for Stacey coming to get me I wouldn't have known" I say surprising him when I say Stacey making me nod "I know right? Stacey" I say making us both laugh.

I wait a bit before asking "Do you want to go back to practice?" and he shrugs "Ok let me go talk to Coach Taylor and Kara and I'll be right back ok?" I say and he nods as I kiss the top of his head not caring that he's super sweaty right now. I walk out keeping an eye slightly on Joe and walking to Coach Taylor.

Once Coach sees me he walks up "He ok?" he asks and I nod "Yeah he should be fine would it be ok if he left early though?" I ask and he nods "Of course I was going to work mostly on defense anyways so he's all good" Coach says "He is very lucky to have someone like you" he says making me smile "He would do the same thing for me" I say before walking to where we cheer.

I walk into the room and up to Kara "Hey Kara" I say and she looks at me "Is he ok?" she asks and I nod "Yeah just a bit of a panic attack would it be ok if I left early to take Joe home?" I ask and she nods "Go right ahead, I'll have Abby show you what we learned" she says making me nod and go get Sophie "Come on I'm taking Joe home" I say as we walk out. I walk into the locker room not expecting to see what I walked into.

Stacey kissing Joe.

____________________________________
A/N: Ohhhh dramaaaa! I hate this Stacey chick!

Anyways please vote and comment!