Chapter 32

This is gonna be another time skip! I AM SORRYYYY

Taylor

Looking at my wedding dress feels so bittersweet right now. I mean I am about to marry the man who slid into my dms. How corny does that sound? Not only that I am the mother to his child who I love so so much. But this love I have for Joe is indescribable, I have heard people talking about their love for their soon to be husband or wife. My parents for example, have always been an amazing example of the perfect love story.

So once I met Joe I used their love as an example. I am taken out of my thoughts when my mom walks up "Ready to get into your dress?" she asks making me look at her and smile nodding "Lets do it" I say and she helps me get into it. It is the most perfectly simple dress that's like a mermaid style, satin with the littlest bit of lace on the back. It also has buttons along the back going all the way down. The moment I tried that dress on I fell in love.

My mom looks at me after finishing me help get into it and just tears up looking at me "Oh my god Taylor" she says making me smile "Whatcha think?" I asks and she just hugs me "You're so beautiful my dear" she says

My mom looks at me after finishing me help get into it and just tears up looking at me "Oh my god Taylor" she says making me smile "Whatcha think?" I asks and she just hugs me "You're so beautiful my dear" she says. I hug back and then walk out to everyone else with her. Sophie gasps as everyone turns and looks gasping and cheering.

Abby sniffles "Girl how did you just have a baby?? You look gorgeous!" she says making everyone agree. I laugh at that and shake my head as Sophie comes up "Taylor, you're gorgeous and if Joe doesn't cry I'll kick him in the balls to make him cry" she says making me laugh and hug her. I then pull away seeing everyone dressed "Let's go get me married" I say and they all cheer.

We eventually all get to where we need to be and my dad looks at me trying not to cry "Awh dad" I say hugging him tightly. He hugs me back "You're the most beautiful bride ever" he says. I sniffle and then pull away fanning my eyes "You're gonna make me cry dad" I say. Everyone behind walking and we just wait till we gotta go out. My dad smiles "I'm so happy for you pumpkin, now let's go and get you married to your soon to be husband" he says making me laugh.

We stand there and interlock arms waiting for the doors to open. This moment right here I take all in. This is my last time to have my dads last name before I say I do. I am really about to become Taylor Burrow. Me and Joe are about to seal our forever right now. I shake my head out of my thoughts as they open the doors and I see everyone's eyes on me. I smile at everyone and then look at Joe.

He has the biggest smile on his face and tears rolling down. Glad to know Sophie won't have to kick him in the balls. I smile and we begin walking. Everyone is just watching me but I am only looking at Joe. The love of my life. The father to my baby boy. The only one I want to see before I go to sleep and wake up to in the morning. My perfect sweet boy who I love with every inch of my body.

My dad stops us as we make it to the alter so I give him a hug and then walk up handing Sophie, who's my maid of honor, my flowers and then turn to Joe smiling "You look beautiful" he whispers. I smile wiping the tears off of his face "And you look handsome" I whisper. Then at that the officiant starts to do his whole speech. Me and Joe are just locking eyes with each other and every moment we've ever had is replaying in my head. When he first nodded his head at me, when we had to literally fight for Stacey to leave us alone, when he got hurt and had to spend two weeks home, when I found out I was pregnant and telling him about the pregnancy, and now getting married.

"Joe and Taylor have decided to share their own vows, so Joe you may start" the officiant says. Joe nods and looks me in the eyes again "Taylor, when I found out about the new cheerleaders I found out you were one of them and immediately knew I had to find out who you are, I then DMed you welcoming you to the team not thinking you'd ever respond and you did, from there we have been on one heck of a journey through our love story, between our ups and downs, our dates, to finding out we were going to be a mom and dad to the most perfect little boy ever" he says making me start to tear up and smile at that "I knew I was going to love you and even more today I love you so so much, I vow to love you forever till death do us part and when god comes to take my hand I hope to see you holding my other hand and having you by my side in every single lifetime"
he says making me cry a bit at that end (yes I copied what that guy said on tiktok) and he smiles wiping my tears.

The officiant nods and then turns to me "Taylor your turn" he says and I shake my head "How am I supposed to follow after that?" I ask making everyone laugh. I smile and then look back at Joe "I will never forget the day I sat in the old coffee shop in Philadelphia and getting the call that I would be a Ben Gals cheerleader, I was so excited and yet nervous for the experience I was going to get while being on this team" I say trying not to cry again "Then you messaged me on instagram and I couldn't help but think why is Americas most beloved quarterback sending me, of all people, a DM? After then you have proved to me that you are nothing but amazing from making the team come to watch our try outs, even though I know it really was so you can see me in my sports bra and shorts" I say making everyone laugh again "To coming after your practice to move and Abby into our apartment, to always being by my side, taking me to the most expensive restaurants for dates not caring they're expensive because as you said "I am worth more then a simple date", you made me fall absolutely in love with you, and now getting to see you be the most amazing daddy to our little Jameson, it has made me fall for you more and more every time I watch you with him, I didn't even think that was possible either, but I vow to always be by your side, love you till the end of our time on this earth, and to always be your cheerleader on and off the field" I finish and see he's crying now making me chuckle and wipe his tears.

The officiant finishes what he has to say and then says "Do you Joe, take Taylor to be your wife?" and Joe nods "I do" he says making me smile realizing this is really happening. He then asks "Do you Taylor, take Joe as your husband?" and I nod "Hell yeah I do" I say and everyone chuckles. "By the power vested in me, in the state of Ohio, I pronounce you both husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" he says. We smile and lean into each other kissing each other as Joe slightly dips me making me laugh at that not being able to wipe the smile.

Because I am not Taylor Burrow.

_______
A/N: They're married! So I think we're gonna get one more chapter of this and then we are done :(!

I am so sad to be done this soon but it's ok because we have other Joe stories to finish!

Please vote and comment!