Chapter 24

(Oh hey OSU Joey??)

Joe

I had heard that the cheerleaders canceled their practice early which I was curious about but I just brushed it off. What I couldn't get out of my head though was when Taylor got sick at lunch. That really made me worried. But I figured I could ask her about it once I got home.

Practice had just finished so I was heading home but I decided to get Taylor some of her favorite things to make her feel better so I stopped at target and got her favorite ice cream, soup, starbucks drink, and a fuzzy blanket. Once that was all paid for I headed home. Me and Taylor moved out of my old house and had bought a new house that's still close to the city but not exactly in the city.

It was perfect for us two and has room incase we want to build a family. I pull up into our driveway and grab the stuff for Taylor and head on into the house through the garage like I always do. I put my bag on the ground and the walk in "Babe?" I call out then get a "In the living room" response back so I head there. I walk in and smile seeing Taylor sitting on the couch with a gift bag in front of her.

If there's one thing I love it's her love language, which is gift giving, so seeing her there with the bag makes me smile "Hello beautiful" I say kissing her making her smile "Hello handsome, whatcha got in the target bag?" she asks and I sit down next to her "Well I got you some stuff because of you getting sick earlier so I got your favorite drink from starbucks" I say putting it on the table in front of her and then go through the bag.

I pull out the blanket next "I got you a fuzzy blanket, of course in the black and white theme you got going on here, ice cream, and soup" I say showing her everything as I pull it out of the bag and look at her. She smiles tearing up "Awh babe, you're the best" she says hugging me. I smile hugging her back but I am confused as to why she's about to cry. She then sniffles and pulls away grabbing the bag and hands it to me "This is for you" she says.

I smile and open it grabbing what's inside and take it out. I hold it up seeing it's a child size Burrow jersey making me confused and look at her as she's tearing up more "There's more" she says so I reach in and pull out a stick. Not just any stick. A positive pregnancy test. My eyes widens as I look at her. I cant believe this. She's pregnant! I'm going to be a dad! I smile tearing up myself "You're pregnant?" I ask and she laughs nodding as she wipes her tears.

I instantly wrap my arms around her being careful of her bump. I can't believe this! I have never been so happy this takes the cake for the best day of my life. Beats my College Championship game, being drafted by the Bengals, going to the Super Bowl, winning a Super Bowl, they all don't matter as much to me anymore. I then pull away and look at her as tears fall down my face.

She laughs slightly wiping them "I can't believe you're pregnant" I say and she laughs "Me either" she says making me smile. I kiss her lips and then go down to her stomach "Hi baby, I am your daddy and I can't wait to meet you soon" I say talking to it. I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I pull away from her stomach and smile at Taylor, how about tonight we just order some take out and watch a movie?" I suggest and she nods "You go get changed and I will order the food" she says getting up so excited and walks to the kitchen grabbing a take out menu.

I smile watching her and I can't help but to envision her as a mother. She is going to do so well from how she treats me and other people I just know she's going to make it look super easy. I just stay there for a few minutes longer thinking of what the baby is going to be, what they will do, who they will grow up to be, and how me and Taylor are going to be as parents. God I love her and this baby already.

I walk upstairs as I get a phone call and I smile seeing who it is so I quickly close the door and answer "Hello?" I say and then they speak up,

"Hello, Mr. Burrow the ring is ready for you to come and pick up"

_______
A/N: How cute is Joe's reaction?? What do we think the ring is for?

I'm so sad that I will soon be wrapping this story up but then that just means it'll be time to write another Joey B story!

It's been a rough day y'all especially because the Eagles lost yesterday to the Jets! But it's ok because the Phillies play tonight and we are so close to being in the World Series!

Please vote and comment! Love you all!