Chapter 20

(ok so i love his new hair but why in this picture does it make him look like a little amish boy??)

Joe

Today was Taylor's birthday and I have been planning a surprise party with Sophia and Abby for months. Taylor is always doing and going for other people that she never takes the time to stop for herself so I wanted to make tonight all about her.

I first went and picked Sophie up from the airport, she's the first big surprise for today, and now am on my way to bring her to Paycor to surprise Tay. I soon pulled up and look at Sophie "You ready?" I ask and she nods so excited.

I smile and we both get out of the car and I walk with her to the room where the cheerleaders are and tell her to wait until I give her the cue and open up the door walking in making everyone stop and look at me "What can we help you with Joe?" Kara asks and I get a bit nervous "Um sorry Kara, but there's someone here for Taylor" I say as Sophie walks in.

Taylor gasps and screams running up tackling Sophie into a hug. It takes me by surprise making me laugh slightly "Oh my god! What are you doing here!?" she asks looking at her "You think I would miss my best friends birthday? Plus this was all Joe's idea" she says making Taylor look up at me.

I just shrug like it's no big deal as the girls both stand up. Taylor smiles throwing her arms around me "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Joe! This is the best surprise ever!" she says making me smile as she pulls away slightly to kiss me which causes all of the girls to say awhhh making me laugh a bit.

I smile "Ok I gotta go, um Kara is it ok if Sophie stays?" I ask and she nods "Come on in Sophie!" she says and then Sophie walks up and I smile walking out. Now time to get ready for part two of the surprises.

-After practice-

Taylor

I can not believe Joe flew Sophie in. He is truly the best but right now me, Sophie, and Abby are currently at the nail salon because we've had this booked since last month, little did I know Joe called so that Sophie can join us. How sweet is he? Abby speaks up "So Taylor whatcha got planned for tonight?" she asks and I look over at her "Well, I think we're just going to do dinner at the house, I mean it's just my 25th birthday so it's nothing special ya know?" I say and they nod.

Our nails are soon done and I go to pay but come to find out that Joe paid already for all three of us making me look that the girls "Did you guys know he paid?" I ask and they look just as shocked as I am "Damn Tay, your man spoils you" Sophie says laughing and I laugh too and walk out with the girls to see Joe facetiming. I smile and answer "Why did you tell me you paid for our nails?" I ask and he just smiles "Because then you would have told me no" he says as if it's not obvious "Ok well we will be home later ok?" I ask him and he nods.

-Later on-

We ended up going shopping and I got ready in my new outfit at Abby's, why? I don't know she just insisted I did. We soon walked up to mine and Joe's house and I unlock the door and walk in noticing it's pitch black making me confused so I walk in further "Joe?" I ask walking into the living room and that's when the lights go one and everyone jumps up "Surprise!" they all yell. I jump slightly but then smile seeing everyone "Oh my god! Guys!" I say smiling.

I look around seeing all of the team here, the cheerleaders, Joe's parents, my parents, coaches, and of course Joe in the middle. I smile and walk up "You planned this didn't you?" I ask as he tries to hide his smile "Maybeeee" he says making everyone, including me, laugh. I smile and hug him "You're the absolute best thank you Joe" I say. He smiles and kisses my head and then let's me make my way and say hi to everyone as he plays the music again.

I make my way to some of the cheerleaders and notice that Stacey is here and Abby gives me a look but I shake my head and walk up "Hey Stacey" I say and she looks at me "Hey, I must say it's nice to see Joe happy again and if it's anyone to make him happy I am glad it's you" she says. That honestly shocks me but I just smile and nod "Thank you, he honestly makes me the happiest I have ever been in I can't even tell you how long" I say but then hear from a behind me "Hey babe" making me turn around.

Who's behind me isn't who I expected to see.

____
Who do we think it is? I also purposely made this one shorter because the next chapter is going to be DRAMAAAAA!

Please vote, comment, all of that jazz!