Chapter 30

(I'm kind of using my pregnancy imagine for inspo for this!)

Taylor

This weekend is the gender reveal and I am extremely excited to find out what our little bean is. I just know whether the baby is a boy or a girl me and Joe are going to love that little baby more then anything, along with everyone else around us. I walked down the stairs to seeing Joe already up and eating breakfast looking so excited like a kid in a candy store.

I laugh slightly walking in as he looks up at me smiling "Good morning beautiful!" he says as I walk over to him "Morning" I say giving him a kiss on the lips and go and get my breakfast, just some cereal because I am craving fruit loops and sit across from him. I eat and look at him "You excited to find out what our little bean is going to be?" I ask.

He smiles and nods "I am so excited, Tay we are about to find out if we're going to be girl parents or boy parents" he says making me laugh at that and nod "I know, I am so excited I just want to know already" I say and he nods smiling. We eat and talk some more and then both finish and make a game plan.

We start to get things set up for the party together, of course Joe isn't letting me do a lot being a typical dad, before I hear a knock at the door walking over seeing my mom, Sophie, Abby, and Robin making me smile "What are you guys doing here so early?" I ask giving them all hugs. My mom chuckles "So that you and Joe don't have to stress and can focus on getting ready for today, we are going to set up" she says as we all walk to the kitchen where Joe is blowing up balloons making us all laugh at it as I turn to them "Thanks guys, good luck getting Joe to stop because he has been so weird about allowing people to help him" I say making everyone laugh.

I walk up to Joe "Babe, our moms and the girls are here to decorate so that we can get ready for today" I say and he looks at me "Really?" he asks and I nod as he shrugs and continues blowing up the balloons and I chuckle looking at the others "See?" I laugh and Robin walks up "Honey the more you do that, the more you're going to pass out go get ready and we will take care of that" she says taking the balloons from him. He sighs and gets up "Fine" he says pouting and walking up to our bedroom. I chuckle and look at Robin "Thank you" I say and she gives me a smile as I walk up to the room to get ready.

-During the party-

I was talking with some of Joe's teammates and their wives or girlfriends when Abby yells "Joe! Taylor! It's time to find out the gender" making me smile and excusing myself. I had put the gender keeper role to Abby and Sophie who were both super excited and accepted the roll. I walk up to where they are and Joe gets there eventually as well and they both hand me and him a confetti cannon that holds either blue or pink confetti that is going to tell us if we are having a boy or girl. In just a few moments our life is going to change. And I was so excited for this. Especially to be doing it with Joe.

We have everyone count down "3!2!1!" everyone shouts and me and Joe twist the cannons revealing blue confetti making my jaw drop and Joe cheer pulling me into a hug. I laugh tearing up hugging him "Oh my god" I say and he chuckles pulling away giving me a kiss "We're going to be boy parents" he says and I smile pulling away as everyone comes up and hugs us congratulating us. Sam and Ja'Marr high five Joe "We got our future Bengals QB in there" Ja'Marr says pointing to my stomach making me chuckle and look at the girls "We can't wait for you to bring the little man into the world, Tay when we found out about him we did everything to keep the secret because we knew how excited you'd be having a boy" Sophie says making me smile and continue to talk to everyone.

-After the party-

I had just showered to wash off everything from the party I walked to Joe who is in the bed just looking at me making me raise an eyebrow "Whatcha looking at me like that for?" I ask laying down next to him "Just thinking how much sexier you look knowing you're carrying my son" he says making me chuckle "You're the best fiancé ever" I say leaning in kissing his lips as he smiles at me and pulls me into him. I take a deep breath just thinking "I can't believe we're having a baby boy" I say and he nods "Me either, I can't wait to start talking names" He says making me smile at the fact he's thinking of that.

Joe then says good night turning off the light going to bed while I stay awake a bit longer. I can't believe how right now I am a boy mom with the absolute best man in the world. Who also happens to be my fiancé. How did I get so lucky?

____
A/N: Ahhh they're having a boyyy! I am so excited to write more about this but sad their story is ending :(! I should be getting more out to you guys soon!

Also keep an eye out! Bc after I am done this story we will be starting a new story!

Please vote and comment!