Chapter 1

Warning ⚠️R18+⚠️ This book is a bit darker than my other books. Will have swearing and a heavy focus on depression, self harm, and suicide.
There will be some fluff and some funny shit too though! It won't all be dark 😇

DO NOT COPY or take any part of my stories and claim it as your own somewhere else - that's PLAGIARISM & is ILLEGAL. If I find out someone has copied my work, I will take action to get them removed.
DO NOT use or translate ANY of my work please.

First time reading one of my stories?
This is not a "Y/N" story. Main female character is an original character (OC) and is always named Serenity/Serena/Siri. This is the same name I've used in my other stories.
I don't usually like reading "y/n" in stories because I read it as "your name" rather than using my own name so I decided on making Siri an OC instead 😇
I imagine this character looking like a mix of Alexandra Daddario, Megan Fox and Emily Ratajkowski. Also just imagine she always has smooth legs and a shaved vijayjay lol

→ Please remember, this is a fanFICTION- BTS members and any other celebrity I use are just characters in the story

⚠️This book is mostly in Jungkook's POV

How the main boys will look in this fanfic

Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

"So how'd it go on your date with Hana last night?" One of my best friends, Jimin, asked me as we were on our way to the arcade within the mall.

I shrugged, "Was fine."

V: "That's it? No sexy time goss?" My other best friend, Taehyung asked me.

JK: "We had dinner at the Pizza Palace where she did all the talking- as usual. And then we had sex in her car. Nothing crazy. That's about it."

If I'm honest, I don't really enjoy being with Hana. She's just a rebound and she knows it. She offered to help me get over my ex, Serena/Siri. I agreed since she was the one who told me about Siri cheating and was there for me when it all turned to shit.

Siri broke my fucking heart. Almost two years together and she cheated on me. It took me a while to realise she was even cheating. A month of her giving me lame excuses and going to visit some guy after school, and then I finally caught her kissing him a few days before our 2 year anniversary. I couldn't believe it. Even Taehyung and Jimin saw her do it because they came with me to check out if it was true.

I loved Siri. She was my first for everything, love especially. We had plans to go to the same university and flat together after highschool. But I guess she got bored and decided to cheat on me instead of just letting me down easy.