Chapter 9

BunBun's  POV  (11 weeks in a coma, 3 weeks as a bunny)

Something is wrong.  Very wrong.

Siri came home after school in tears.  She came in, dropped her school bag and is now crying and sobbing into her pillow.

I squeaked loudly and rattled the fence as hard as I could to try get her attention but she was completely ignoring me.

Bang bang bang! - someone knocked on Siri's front door loudly downstairs.

"SIRI!!!"  I heard someone shout from outside.

"SIRI!  LET US IN!"

It was Taehyung! He must be here with Jimin if he said 'us'. What the hell happened??

Just then, there was a knock on Siri's bedroom window. I could see Jimin was up in the tree next to her window and waiting for Siri to look his way. That's the way I used to sneak into Siri's room at night.

JM: "Siri, open up! Let us in!" Jimin begged.

"GO AWAY!" She yelled to Jimin.

JM: "We're not leaving you! Kook wouldn't want us to leave you like this!"

What the fuck happened?!  I'm totally panicking in this little bunny body right now.

Siri: "HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME!  HE DOESN'T WANT ME!  HE SAID SO HIMSELF!"

What?!  ME?!  I've never said anything like that! Not even after our break-up!

"Let us in Siri, please?" Taehyung said beggingly as he was now also on the tree with Jimin but on a lower branch. "We need to talk and figure out what happened."

Siri wiped her tears angrily, "There's nothing to figure out! The video said it all! Jungkook said he wanted HER!"

WHAT??!! There's a video of me saying something like that?!

V: "You know you can't trust the video because Hana sent it!"

Oh god.

My heart dropped.

If it's the one time I'm thinking of where I told Hana I "wanted her", then that means that bitch recorded us having sex without my consent and used me when I was vulnerable!

There was one time a few weeks after Siri and I's breakup where I got a bit drunk at a party. I couldn't get Siri out of my head and I was hurt and heartbroken. Hana was there and said she'd 'take care' of me.
During the act, Hana kept asking me 'who makes you feel good? Who do you want more? Tell me, Jungkook, tell me who. Who?'
Honestly, I just wanted her to shut up and get the sex session over and done with so I answered by saying she did– but I never meant any of it and I never knew she was recording us.
Now it's obvious why she kept asking me those questions. To use it against me and hurt Siri!