Chapter 3

⚠️ using this symbol whenever there's something triggering in a chapter

BunBun's POV
⚠️

I couldn't freaking escape. I tried for so long but the damn fence was too freaking high! I thought rabbits could jump high, goddammit!

I went with tackling the fence instead and luckily that managed to create an opening for me. Unfortunately, Siri closed her bedroom door and I'm too small to jump onto the bench near her windows so I'm still stuck in her room...

Getting out of here is not as easy as I thought it was going to be.

The next thing I could think of was letting Siri touch me when she comes back so she could lift me out, and if she's left her door open, I'll take that chance to run.

While waiting for her, I just looked around her room. I couldn't exactly see that much though since I'm so small. But a cheeky thought came into my mind... I decided to make a mess. Just to piss her off.

Since her closet was slightly open, I went to her shoes and decided to chew on some of them. She left a cardigan draped on the end of her bed and it was within jumping reach for me so I pulled that down and chewed on that too, leaving some holes in it.

And would you look at that... I left little round poops scattered around her bedroom floor...

Perfect! More mess for her to clean up. I didn't even know I pooped! Must be a bunny thing to just poop as you hop?

This is what she gets for breaking my heart. A bunny from hell.

Being so small, I was able to go under her bed- and actually! I got the idea that I could hide under her bed and when she comes back, I'll run straight out of her room without her even catching me! Perfect idea!

While I was trying to find a good spot to hide under her bed, I bumped into something. I sniffed around it and smelt a cardboard box and... my cologne? I thought that was weird so I nudged the box with my nose, pushing it out from under the bed so I could see it in the light.

I used my nose to lift the lid and what I saw inside confused me... There was a bottle of the cologne I like to use as well as polaroid pictures of Siri and I together. She even kept the letter I wrote confessing my love for her...

She kept these?... Why would she keep these as if they were sentimental? Wouldn't she have chucked these if I didn't mean anything to her? She's the one who cheated and threw me away for someone else...

Just then, Siri's bedroom door opened. Siri froze up and gasped when she saw the state of her bedroom. I gulped and froze up.

"Oh my god! BunBun! What have you done??" She started walking towards me and I freaked out.

Shit! Abort mission! Abort mission!

I scrambled and rolled back, trying to get away from her but she was quick and grabbed me. I squeaked and squealed in her hands, wriggling around as she tried to hold me close to her.

"Calm down, Bunny! I won't hurt you! It's ok!" She said as she patted my ears... which felt so nice...

Wait, what?! I like to be petted??

I used to like her running her hands through my hair when we used to cuddle so it should be no surprise that I like her petting my ears...

I calmed down once I could hear her heartbeat though... She was humming softly and continued patting my head and ears.

"Look at the mess you've caused, BunBun... This is the last thing I needed..." She said that with a defeated sigh and went to sit on the end of her bed, looking around her room while still petting me.