Chapter 11

Time skip... High School is over and is a new year. JK been in a coma for around 5 months now // been a bunny for around 3 months

Siri's POV ⚠️

I took BunBun out to the park by the hospital today and had plans on visiting Jungkook at the hospital afterwards where I was going to meet Jimin and Taehyung there.

It was quite a nice day and I loved seeing little BunBun doing zoomies around me. His cute bunny ears flopped up and down and his little bunny teeth were out as if he was smiling.

I played with him and would try to pounce on him here and there but he always managed to dodge me and squeak happily when he 'won'.

After playing around, it warmed my heart when he started plucking flowers for me again. He practically made a bouquet of rainbow flowers and I couldn't stop gushing and smiling widely every time he ran off, then came back with a different flower and dropped it on my lap.

"You're a little romantic, aren't you BunBun?" He squeaked after he dropped another flower on my lap and licked my hand affectionately.

He ran towards some bushes again to get me another flower I assumed, but suddenly, I heard a gut wrenching squeal and I immediately panicked.

"BunBun?!" I yelled as I got up at the speed of light, dropping my little bouquet of flowers and ran towards those bushes. I ran even faster once I could hear a growl and even more painful squeaks.

Once I was closer to the bush, my heart instantly dropped. That same stupid rottweiler from last time was ragdolling BunBun, growling with his jaws clamped on him.

I instantly went over to the dog and tried to pry his teeth apart. I yelled out for someone to help and its owner came over, looking shocked at the sight.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GET YOUR FUCKING DOG OFF MY BUNNY!!!" I angrily yelled at the guy and he snapped out of his stunned daze to help me.

"BunBun, hold on!" I said desperately, tears were in my eyes already.

"SIRI!!!" I heard a deep voice call out for me and looked up to see Taehyung on his way over with a horrified look on his face.

"Tae! Help me!" I cried out desperately.

The owner pulled on his dog's body while I tried to open its jaws, then Taehyung came up and smacked the dog's nose, making it yelp and drop BunBun to the ground. I instantly picked him up and cradled him in my arms. Taehyung was right by my side now, checking over BunBun with me.

"BunBun? Fur baby? Please be alive..." I patted around his head and rubbed his belly where he let out a small little squeak that sounded like a deflated toy. He was weak and limp and his little belly was barely moving as he let out small slow breaths.

There was blood on my hands and arms and I knew BunBun wasn't in a good condition.

V: "The vet! We gotta take him to a vet, Siri! And quickly!"

I nodded my head, "Can you grab my bag please and get my car keys in the front pocket? I thought you came with Jimin?" I said hurriedly.

Taehyung grabbed my things, "He went on ahead into the hospital to see Kook. I'll quickly call him to let him know what happened."

I nodded and just before Tae and I left, I looked back at the man with the dog and scowled at him, "DOG ON LEASH! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!" I was so angry and upset that I started to cry.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think we'd bump into you again!"

I shook my head as I didn't care about the man and his dog anymore. All I cared about was getting BunBun to the nearest vet clinic.