#1 - Best friend

**(EDITED)**

I was in my room on wattpad, reading some lesbian smut, since it's the only kind that turns me on.

I got extremely horny so I started rubbing my pussy. I made a soft moan and my pussy was already wet and begging for more, so I took off my shorts and started playing with myself.

I was rubbing my clit as i was reading smut and moaned a little louder. Then i started putting 2 fingers in and started fingering.

I kept moaning loudly that i thought other people would hear, but, i didn't care about that, i was so horny and touch-starved.

I was enjoying myself as i was fingering myself, my eyes closed filled with pleasure. Until suddenly, the door opened and i was shocked and saw my best friend, Erika.

"GOD KNOCK NEXT TIME DAMMIT" i said in embarrassment. I quickly put my shorts back on and sat down on my bed.

"Man.." Erika said, looking up and down on my body. "I-I'm sorry about that.." I said. She giggled in that soft, cute voice and said "It's okay. In fact, I quite enjoyed it.".

I have the biggest crush on her, and her beautiful hourglass body, huge tits waiting to be sucked on, and her beautiful personality? It's impossible not to fall in love with her.

"Y-You what?" I said, my face visibly blushing and stunned. Erika went over and sat on my lap "You know, I could've helped you" she flirted, with a seductive face.

I blushed because of her sitting on my lap like she's waiting to be fucked and with what she said. I was about to say something until i felt Erika's lips on mine. I was astonished and we kept kissing until we broke apart for room to breathe.

She started kissing my neck, leaving a trail of lipstick marks. I tilted my neck so that i could grant her more access to my neck, then i started taking off her shirt and bra, revealing the most perfect pair of tits i could ever imagine. She moaned at the feeling of me licking her cute little nipples, teasing her.

I then started sucking on one of the tits, and it felt amazing. I felt like i was in heaven, i've been dreaming of this day for so long. "more do more please" she said, moaning loudly. I was delighted by the precious sounds she made and she started taking off my clothes and making her way to my pussy.

She moved to see my pussy in a better view and started rubbing my clit. I moaned at the pleasure i was feeling. This is the best fucking day of my life.

"Do it louder for me." She demanded.

I followed her orders and started moaning louder that i thought the whole neighborhood could hear me.

She then started to lick my pussy, and a while later, she started to suck my already throbbing and wet pussy and ate me out, leaving me helplessly moaning and cursing.

She was licking my clit and started inserting 2 fingers in. I was endlessly whimpering and moaning at it until she hit my g-spot. I felt absolutely amazing and screamed.

Erika then let go of my pussy and I got confused and frustrated. "Hey what are you doing??" I said, which led my tits to jiggle whenever i talked.

Erika moaned at the sight of my tits and grabbed me by my hips, my body dangerously close to hers.

She looked me in the eyes and said in a tired voice "Do you have any idea how long i've been dreaming about this?"

I blushed at the way she was staring deep into my eyes. "Me too. I've seriously liked you for so long" I said, looking into her green eyes.

Erika smiled and said "God you're so hot right now" in a soft, seductive voice that turned me on.

I laughed and pulled her closer, "And what would I be now?" I said, wrapping my arms on her neck and kissing her, while she took off her shorts and kissed me back, our pussies directly touching each other.

She moaned gently and guided each other to the bed as we continued kissing each other.

Our lips pulled apart and she started playing with my tits, which made me moan.

We both slowly made our way to scissoring each other, and it felt so good as we both moaned loudly

She moaned, signaling that we should go faster, so I picked up the pace and I screamed.

I stopped and started making my way to her pussy and started licking and eating her vagina.

"I-I need to.." she moaned. I inserted 2 fingers in and went faster by the second until I hit her g-spot.

"AAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKKKK" she screamed, then started to cum not even 5 seconds later.

"Good girl." I said and kissed her forehead, preparing for after care.

(Also I'm sorry it's so bad I'm still nee to writing smut, my comments are open 4 suggestions <3)