#6 - Experiment you say?

I was in the library with my best friend. I always had feelings for her but I was so sure she was straight. I mean, she broke up with her boyfriend a month ago, she's surely straight, right?

We were both sitting down on a large picnic blanket. Nobody was around and it was just me sitting down and Emma laying down on my lap. "Hey, I have a question." she said, taking her book away from her face, looking at me from a sideways angle.

"Mhm?" I said, reaching to grab a strawberry and putting it in my mouth. She sat up and looked at me seriously, "What... How does kissing a girl feel like? And like how does having sex with a girl feel like? I know you truly have tried, right?" she said, curiously.

I got flustered. "Why? I thought you didn't see girls that way." I said, giggling. She laughed along with me, "Well yes I suppose, but I don't know... I wanna try something different, you know?" she said. I choked on my soda, blushing like a bunny. "W-what? In what way?" I said, still looking shocked.

She suddenly puts her hand on my chin, holding it, and pulling me in closer, kissing me. I froze and kissed her back. Her hand was on my cheek and my hand was on her side. We both pulled apart for room to breathe. "Like that." she said, looking deep into my eyes.

"I..I.." I stuttered in shock. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. She giggled, "Now that I think about it. It's not enough." she said, pulling me in closer and closer. "I need more." she said, with a smirk on her face.

I probably looked like a tomato looking at her. She was just so beautiful. "I..I mean if you need to..?" I said, looking up and down her pretty face. She smiled, softly placing her lips on mine.

I kissed her back, my hands on her hips and her hands on my face. She gently pushed me to the picnic blanket and kissed me further, slowly unbuttoning my blouse and unclasping my bra.

She paused to stare and admire my breasts. "Oh, uh. Is something wrong Em?" I said, feeling exposed and nervous. "Don't worry pretty, you're beautiful." she smiled, trailing her hands through my breasts as little sounds escaped my mouth from time to time.

She enjoyed playing with my breasts and hearing the small sounds I made. "What do you do with this? Can you teach me? I'm confused.." she said nervously. I smiled and pushed her, her laying down. I crawled onto her body and looked right into her eyes.

"You want me to teach you?" I said, playing with her hair. "Yes, ma'am." she said, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss.

The sound of her voice turned me on, forming a smile on my face as our gentle lips were on top of each other. I slowly took off her shirt and unclasped her bra, also sliding her skirt off.

I smiled as I saw her perfect breasts, and I swindled my finger around her nipple, teasing her. "Please..." she begged and placed her hand on my breasts, rubbing one of my nipples.

I moaned and placed my lips on one of her breasts and started sucking. A number of moans and whimpers left her lips and held my hair, begging for more. "Please don't stop.." she squirmed, looking helpless.

I let go and moved down to her pussy, leaving kisses trailing down. I looked down and stared at the wet patch on her underwear. "That's how I made you feel, princess?" I said, taking off her underwear and spreading the folds of her wet pussy.

I was delighted to hear the moans coming from her as I put my thumb on her clit. "T-This is what it feels like? God.." she said, whimpering. "Yeah, but it also includes more pleasurable things, but you didn't alarm me so I couldn't bring them." I chuckled, slowly licking her clit.

She whimpered and grabbed my hair, pushing me in deeper. "Where did you learn that?" I giggled. "I watch porn okay." she said, blushing from embarrasment. I laughed and she laughed along with me. "Okay, now let me continue my work." I said, focused. "Okay, not to ruin anything though, but I just wanted to say I like you." she said, giggling.

I froze. "A-Are you kidding?" I said, pulling away and looking at her seirously. "I like you. I've never felt this way about any girl, or anyone at this point. Lily, I think I love you." she said, looking at me with hearts in her eyes. "Emma, I love you too." I said, kissing her.

She kissed me back and used her hand to take off my shorts and rubbed on my pussy over my underwear. I whimpered and continued to insert a finger inside of her as we kissed.

We pulled away to get our breathing straight, my finger still quickly thrusting inside of her in and out. I moaned as little whimpers escaped her mouth. I saw her legs starting to shake and I did nothing but insert another finger and went faster. "I-I.." Her words got cut off and she finished on my hand.

"Good girl" I said, kissing her on the forehead. Her legs were shaking and she had trouble breathing. I licked the cum from my fingers and moaned at the taste. "I can't breathe.." she said, lying down the picnic blanket. I was shocked that no one saw us. We were being quite loud.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay. You did good." I said, smiling as I hugged her.