#12 - Dinner

I was sitting on the chair, doing my makeup using the vanity mirror. I'm meeting my girlfriend, Reign's parents for dinner. It wasn't my first time or anything, just meeting them and catching up. I finished my winged eyeliner using a pencil then stood up, putting on my small star dangle earrings. I put on a cute rose gold necklace that Reign gave me.

I walked down the stairs, seeing Reign wearing a cute elegant top with black flared pants. "You look gorgeous, honey." I smiled at her, pecking her cheek. "Well, it's your clothes." she laughed as I playfully spanked her arm. "I knew that was my top." I rolled my eyes, putting on my black flats.

***

We were at dinner, my hand in hers under the table. Reign's parents were quite rich, so of course they picked a 5 star restaurant. I took my first bite out of my steak, groaning at the taste.

"God, this tastes amazing, were you the one who found the place, Lily?" I asked Reign's mom with a chuckle.

"Yeah, mom. The food is delicious and with a fine price." Reign added with a smile.

"You know me, I have excellent taste. Well, better than your father." Lily joked, the four of us on the table laughing.

***

"Bye Lily, bye Robert!" I waved goodbye at them with a wide smile, wrapping my arm around Reign's waist.

"The dinner went so well, love. Don't you think?" She asked, her head resting on my shoulder.

"It definitely did, sweetheart. They seemed to be in a good mood." I chuckled, pulling her in for a deep and passionate kiss.

She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. The kiss was nice and slow. Nothing rushed or anything, it was comforting.

She leaned on the window on one side of our car. I wasn't sure which, I was busy kissing her, the love of my life. I decided to spice a few things up so I attempted to slide my tongue in her mouth, asking permission for access. She granted it and I took advantage, one hand on her cheek and the other caressing her waist, making my way under her shirt, caressing her bra which made her let out a muffled moan.

I got carried away and turned on with the kiss and forgot the fact that we were in a parking lot outside. I pulled away, a grin on my face.

"Why did you stop? What was that for?" Reign frowned, trying to kiss me again. Instead, I held her hand and I unlocked the car doors, getting in the driver's seat.

"Not here, not now." I added, chuckling devilishly, turning on the engine.

She went in the passenger seat, putting on her seatbelt. "That was too quick, sweetheart." she pouted.

"Shh, later, my love. Patience is a virtue." I chuckled, kissing her cheek, driving home.

***

As we entered the empty house, our lips connected, me pinning her to the wall immediately. I slammed the door shut and locked it, throwing the keys on the sofa. We kicked our shoes off and rushed to the bedroom. I gently pushed Reign onto the bed, removing my jewelry and placing it on the cupboard, hovering on top of her.

"I love you.." she mumbled, pulling me to her, our lips connecting once again. I slid my tongue in and she did too, fighting for dominance in which I won. I removed her top and brought it to her head, tossing it aside, along with the rest of our clothes. All we were in was our bras and thongs. I parted my lips from hers, leaving kisses from her jaw, to her neck, to her collarbone. I found the clip of her bra, undoing it.

I pulled her bra away and circled around her nipple with my tongue, flattening it with my tongue before gently sucking. That caused a loud and soft moan, my hand fondling, rolling, and pinching the other. My free hand roamed to her thong, playing with the band.

She moaned, and I was satisfied. I let go of her nipples, pulling her in for a deep kiss. I felt her smile in the kiss, making me chuckle. I peeled her thong off, along with mine. I pulled away, kissing her cheel before moving into a better position, spreading her legs and revealing her pink, already drippy pussy.

"Baby.. please.." She begged out of desperation.

"As you wish, my love." I chuckled, standing up to grab something from the cupboard. She couldn't see and tried to sneak a peek of what I was grabbing, and I noticed.

"Close your eyes, dear." I ordered to which she followed. I put on the strap on I hid, which showed an eight-inch dildo. It was red and something I just bought earlier in the week.

"Belle, what is it??" she asked curiously, but desperately. I smirked, going back to the bed, hovering her body. As to how long the dildo was, It 'accidentally' touched her clit, letting out a moan.

"Okay, open." I giggled, her eyes widening as she saw what was before her.

"Darling, Belle.. it's..." She said, tone full of surprise.

I smiled and pecked her lips.

"I'll give you what you want now, okay?" I said in a teasing tone, causing Reign to bite her lip. I positioned the dick properly, gently rubbing her clit. Soft and quiet moans escaped her lips as I rubbed a little more harshly.

I now stopped the teasing, slowly sliding in the dildo, inch by inch, until the full 8 inches were in. I let it stay for a few seconds to let her get used to the size, before slowly thrusting it in and out. "God, baby, that feels so good.." she moaned out, her hands on the duvet of the king-sized bed.

It felt really good to me too, since I could feel whatever the dildo touched. Oh, if I had a dick. I picked up the pace, thrusting it in and out faster. Reign's moans grew, her hands grabbing onto the sheets. As my speed grew faster, I felt her legs shake and her walls clech around it, knowing that she was close.

I sped up my movements, my hand reaching to rub her clit. She screamed. I moaned. I was close to the edge as well. Slamming that strap on in her, it pleasures me too. My free hand went on her defined cheek and I leaned in and kissed her, rubbing her clit a lot harder.

It was followed by a loud scream, causing her to fall off the edge. I, myself, reached my peak as soon as she did. I buckled off the strap on, pulling it out of her dripping wet vagina. Reign got ahold of it and licked the front, tasting her own fluids. She put it beside her, and I smiled, kissing her. I tasted her as we kissed, pulling away shortly.

"You taste so good, sweetie." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and I reached my hand out to her, her holding it. We both got up and I led her to the bathroom. I had to help her walk, since she was still weak from the orgasm. She sat on the toilet seat as I turned on the bathtub sink, putting on a bubble bath for us. I helped her get in, going in as she did. I held her close to me, kissing her forehead.

"That was.. really good, love." she whispered out, her voice tired from all the screaming.

"It was. I love you." I replied, pecking her cheek.

"I love you too." she smiled pulling me in for a kiss.

**

After about an hour, we changed into our pajamas, crawling into bed. I hugged her and we were spooning, me being the big spoon.

"I love you so much, darling." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"I love you more." she yawned, dozing off. I smiled before dozing off myself.

I want to marry this girl.